Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.37 is Now Available, Bringing Minor Tweaks

• Thread starter Famine
  • 34 comments
Maybe they fixed the Gift wheel. 9 out of 10 times I get the lowest price. It doesn't seem to be a coincidence PD 😁

Or maybe the driving out of pit with psvr2, where I often end up having to reset view direction. ( I know look - straight ) but still it's a weird design decision or just an annoying coincidence .

I just upgraded to ps5 psvr2 setup, and I'm over the moon. 🥂

Maybe they fixed the Gift wheel. 9 out of 10 times I get the lowest price. It doesn't seem to be a coincidence PD 😁
That's because it isn't. It's entirely predetermined. The wheel is just an animation, the prize is set the moment you earn the ticket (but can, due to the way it looks up your rewards, change after an update).

It happens more often the longer the game is running. The update forced you to close the game.

If you're like me and mostly play GT7 and put the console into sleep mode, the performance issues and AI forgetting to pit only get worse over time. You need to relaunch the game occasionally, ideally at least once per day.
Oh hell. I didn’t realize that was actually a runtime glitch. Since it always felt like it came and went as updates came in I thought it was an update bug. But come to think of it, I think it really was how long since the last restart. I do the same thing (put the console to sleep with gt running). It just never bothered me enough to look into it. Thanks!

Back