Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.49: Eiger Nordwand, Six New Cars, Physics Changes, & More

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,629 comments
  • 340,082 views
Who would have thought you would buy a car for the ability to drive it?
1721883216070.png
 
This is your two-minute warning. Two minutes...two minutes until the servers go down.

And now we're in the cone of silence.
 
Last edited:
But my PS5 is currently not finding any updates for GT7. Is this normal?
 
Somebody is going to try new physics in arcade mode before servers go up?
 
Last edited:
The new tracks cool, very short and windy.
I’m gonna try and get a lap of under a minute before the servers go back up!
 
That’s is a looooooooooong pit lane

As for physics. I used the GR86at Eiger. Felt fine to me. Very forgiving while learning the circuit. Tyres not squealing for their life in corners or slowing. I’m on controller, but the ride “feels” comfortable. Even over the little hump in the road.

E36 looks good in red.
 
Last edited:
Personally, I would have preferred the Super Advan Ver 2 or Advan Oni, but I'm very happy to finally get the tri-spokes in GT.
I'm sure a number of cars in my garage will have their wheels replaced with these.
I haven’t seen the wheels yet, but it’s got to be those we saw on the hidden custom blue Corvette.
 
Feels really "smooth" to drive at eiger. Lovely circuit. Not quite sure what the differences are exactly, but it does feel a lot nicer to drive.
 
One note on tyres, I though there would be two sets of racing tyres but it looks like the Michelins have replaced the old ones, in arcade mode at least.
 
Patch notes are up. 10 engine swaps this time (though we won't know the donors until the servers come back up).

Quite curious on the improvements on their torque algo for wheels and all the significant changes in Physics and handling. Seems PP levels significantly changed so need to adjust all the 100s of praianos tunes 😅
 
Last edited:
Car Prices:
  • BMW M3 '97 - 74,900 Cr.
  • Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 - 380,000 Cr.
  • Genesis X Gran Racer Vision Gran Turismo Concept - 1,000,000 Cr.
  • Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 - 260,000 Cr.
  • RUF RGT 4.2 '16 - 360,000 Cr.
  • Subaru Impreza Rally Car '98 - 650,000 Cr.

Events:

European Sunday Cup 500
  • Eiger Nordwand: 3 laps, 35,000 Cr.
Jimny Cup
  • Eiger Nordwand: 3 laps, 40,000 Cr.
World Rally Challenge Gr.B
  • Eiger Nordwand Reverse: 12 laps, 135,000 Cr.
Ferrari Circuit Challenge
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza: 5 laps, 90,000 Cr.
World Touring Car 600
  • Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta: 5 laps, 94,000 Cr.

Extra Menus Prizes:
  • McLaren: 6-star Roulette Ticket
 
Last edited:
Back