Gran Turismo 7 Update Coming September 1

• Thread starter Famine
  • 158 comments
My game just updated and i launch it and I'm presented with the spinning GT logo while it saids "saving" on the bottom right. I'm scared to quit out because it might corrupt my data. Anybody else had this issue?
Yeah,I also get the error CE-44004-2 when that happens,apparently it can't connect to the GT7 server even though I'm on a wired connection NAT type 2 and never had a problem connecting before the last big update ....That being said I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem,maybe there's hope they would fix it on a future patch if enough of us complain about it.

I'll have to check Sardegna later - that was the one track of the Meta Three where I really noticed a change post-1.20. I didn't notice it at all at Tokyo - in fact, on my last run, Gallo and his NSX lasted 6 laps instead of the usual 5 on his first stint (though on the previous run, Gallo's second pit was on lap 8 instead of the usual lap 9...and lap 10 on that last run). I barely noticed any change at Sarthe, though none of my races there were truly bone-dry.
Yeah it turns out to be a placebo effect. Everything is still the same as before except for the mission.

Yeah it turns out to be a placebo effect. Everything is still the same as before except for the mission.
Guess that means the no-tire strategy at Sardegna is still a no-go. At least it affected the AI as well; the RS crowd all pitted on lap 3 on my post-1.20 runs, which they hadn't done before.

Okay....

It seems like they actually decreased the tyre wear not only on the Bathurst mission but all races?
Currently grinding on Tokyo and the tyre wear is reduced for me.

Anyone else can confirm or debunk this?
1.20, Tokyo with the corvette was do able, It was full on survival in lap 1 and I last managed 1st place by the end of the lap but after 1.21 this car is un drivable now, I just tried it and it feels impossible now and I don’t know why, this was my go to grind but i went back at it today and for some odd reason it felt like they did low key made minor changes with that setup. Oh well, Spa calls my name again!!! I love driving for an hour

Does anyone know how extensive these recent updates have been in terms of physics? I feel like I'm having a hell of a time with tires recently. My braking points feel off and I'm constantly locking up and over steering. I think I also need a better pedal setup.

Does anyone know how extensive these recent updates have been in terms of physics? I feel like I'm having a hell of a time with tires recently. My braking points feel off and I'm constantly locking up and over steering. I think I also need a better pedal setup.
Same here

Back