Gran Turismo At Leipzig Games Convention 2008

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 83 comments
  • 9,997 views
Messages
1,241
United Kingdom
Surrey, United
Messages
Marky264
As many of you know Leipzig is on this week Games Convention 2008 it's got quite an impressive look on things with great setups for Mirrors Edge and Littlebigplanet, Heres a picture below of the action and the Gran Turismo Floor, If anybody's going to the event say so in this thread and if you manage to get a couple of pictures of the GT Action share with all! Unfortunately im missing out on this event since im moving to Australia on Friday,
An Interesting thing is in the picture seems like they're holding a competition so give us the details if your there!

 
That looks sick.
 
If I had the bones for it I would be there to take on all the killer Euro drivers :)

Jerome
 
great setup :) lets hear some news and specs on that

Chris
 
Hope they show some new content...or at least give us news on new stuff.
 
Hope they show some new content...or at least give us news on new stuff.


+1 Please, oh please do PD! Don't let us down!
 
that building looks similar to one of the backgrounds in GT4: Photo mode :D . Looks really cool, nice ambience.
 
Cool.:crazy: Not finished building it yet tho.
 
They made some progress in the setup. It seems to be a very small booth. This image was taken from a pre-GC video on ps3only.nl



Now, who knows what kind of car that is in the foreground?
 
Last edited:
They made some progress in the setup. It seems to be a very small booth. This image was taken from a pre-GC video on ps2only.nl



Now, who knows what kind of car that is in the foreground?

You mean that black Audi TT???
 
I think that's the Audi TT GT driving sim booth they showed off at the 24h of Nurburgring
 
They made some progress in the setup. It seems to be a very small booth. This image was taken from a pre-GC video on ps2only.nl



Now, who knows what kind of car that is in the foreground?

What a cool looking setup 👍

The car is an Audi TT either a 1.8T or the 3.2 Sport wearing some smooth looking BBS Rims :)
 
Last edited:
Cool, an Audi TT. :p

I wonder whether that is the car they will be using during the racing competition in the booth. :)
 
When is the Sony (or GT even) presentation sceduled?
 
Nice isnt IGN or Gamespot doing a live broadcast just like E3?
 
As many of you know Leipzig is on this week Games Convention 2008 it's got quite an impressive look on things with great setups for Mirrors Edge and Littlebigplanet, Heres a picture below of the action and the Gran Turismo Floor, If anybody's going to the event say so in this thread and if you manage to get a couple of pictures of the GT Action share with all! Unfortunately im missing out on this event since im moving to Australia on Friday,
An Interesting thing is in the picture seems like they're holding a competition so give us the details if your there!



Welcome when you arrive mate. Get yourself some thongs and make a vegemite sanga and you'll fit right in. :cheers:
 
Welcome when you arrive mate. Get yourself some thongs and make a vegemite sanga and you'll fit right in. :cheers:

haha cheers, Urghhh Vegimite i hate that stuff! :crazy: XD,
 
A bit ot, but reminds me about last year when I visited Australia and then on the way back also Berlin / Leipzig.. nice times, nice places!

I really hope they bring something new to us this time. (still I doubt)
 
Hmmm Leipzig ... 6 hour drive from amsterdam... :P maybe worth while for me to go check it out !! COOL thanks for the info...
 
haha cheers, Urghhh Vegimite i hate that stuff! :crazy: XD,

An odd coinicidence I have Vegemite sitting infront of me right now. :crazy:
 
I can't wait for all the news :)
 
that building looks similar to one of the backgrounds in GT4: Photo mode :D . Looks really cool, nice ambience.
My first though too 👍
 
Where can we see the new stuff? GOD I hope it's good! We need a good update soon I'm going nuts
 
With it being one of the best video game convention's around, I expect there will be some news.
 
So when are we going to hear some new news about GT5 from that game convection?
 
Back