• 23 comments

D-Mind

GT7 Addict (fka Rayquaza)
Premium
Netherlands
The Netherlands
djdmind
Hey everyone,

I couldn't find a thread like this, but it would be great to follow all you guys here on gran-turismo.com!

Would love to see the pictures and liveries you guys come up with.

I suggest everyone post a link to their profile here so we can all follow eachother? :cheers:

I'll start off:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/4246145/gallery/all

Here. I'm trash at graphic design, so I go for more basic liveries, where I focus on using a factory color from the same manufacturer, as well a proper sticker use. So for example, I'll examine both the interior of the car as well as the car's flavor text - perhaps a car might use Brembo brakes and Schroth Racing seatbelts, so I'll use the appropriate stickers. I usually also try to incorporate some official FIAGTC sponsors, like TAG-Heuer and Puma (my driver wears a Puma suit, as well), as well as the FIA Action for Road Safety sticker, usually near the wing mirrors. I also usually use Michelin stickers for a tire sponsor, and I also use Arai helmet stickers since my driver uses that helmet.

In addition, I do like the default colors for the helmet during the FIAGTC events, so I don't use a custom livery for my helmet nor suit.

That said, I hope that in GT7, we see the return of more suits/helmets and default colorations and/or patterns, more like in GT6. I believe there are also default decals that don't have any items actually for use in-game, such as HRE wheels and Simpson helmets.

Back