gran-turismo.com site not loading?

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Spongeinside
I’m having issues loading the Gran Turismo website for several weeks now, it started to load only the header and footer, with just white in between, no content. Now it just loads a white (/blank) page. This happens on my tablet, phone and laptop....

At first I thought it was just my pretty old laptop with the browser being not the newest version that the site didn’t load, but all my devices refuse to load it now, my phone and tables both using the latest version OS.

I don’t really care for the site itself, but this also means I can’t upload decals, which does bother me greatly...

Looks like the site is down and news has stopped loading in-game. Sunday is the normal day for back end maintenance for websites so guess that is what is happening.

CJ

I can understand it being down for maintenance, but for some reason it’s always not working for me... I’ve tried it every few days for the past few weeks, but with no luck...

ab801062afbd08ee9580a19107993820.png

I've been having this issue too. Been down since 1am PDT today, when I was trying to post a decal.

I was wondering why it was down, now I know this is not just me.

I started to receive performance alert emails from Kudosprime server 10 hours ago, but i only realize now that this is probably related to its failure to contact official servers as users check their profile on K'.

All services using website data are having some kind of issues... ie. kudos prime no player data, phone app, gttc.pl etc etc

The site is online but the GT Sport Community section is still under maintenance.
>>
Maintenance is taking place.
This site's Gran Turismo Sport-related features are currently undergoing maintenance.
We apologise for the inconvenience. Please come back when the maintenance has been completed.
<<

Back