Gran Turismo @ E3 2014, General discussion, news and speculation.

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 121 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right but I also think that in the remote chance they do release GT6 on PS4, it'll sell just based on the name only and just because it's on PS4. I wouldn't buy it whether I have PS4 or not, it's in no way shape or form close to what I expect on PS4 in it's current state. It would have to have a major overhaul in many areas, in which case it's GT7 and not GT6 and then I'll wait for reviews and probably still not buy it:lol:.
I'll just GT7 when it comes.

Whether GT7 or whatever is at E3 or not, I'm not really hyped up for it... I want to see what other games have to offer, unless PD pulls out something out, but I doubt that too.

It will be interesting to see if PD has been up to something on the PS4. I'd be a bit disappointed if they do push out a "remastered" version of GT6 for the PS4. It would be ok I guess but I've been playing the game for a while now, I wouldn't be terribly thrilled with the same exact game with smoother graphics. I'd buy a PS4 for a brand new Gran Turismo. I wouldn't run out and buy a PS4 for a remastered GT6. There are only two games that have caused me to buy a new system, Metal Gear Solid and Gran Turismo. We'll see if the trend continues! :D

Are you talking about Last of Us Remastered on PS4? It's expected release date is Q3 2014, why would anyone complain when the dates have not arrived yet? And do you think if we get to Q1 2015 and it hasn't been released, there will be no complaining?

No, I'm talking about PS3 version ! :)

---

And please, no GT6 on PS4 !!

My bold predictions:

GT6 on PS4 - could happen
GT7P on PS4 - a distinct possibility
GT7 on PS4 - just might happen
Feature delivery date for GT6 - the odds are there
New unknown features for GT6 - you never know
New DLC packs for GT6 - quite possible
Absolutely nothing new - there's a chance

Looks reasonable. There's only one thing I'd change:

Feature delivery date for GT6 - soon

I've said it once, I will say it a million times, the last thing the PS4 needs is more ports.

So I hope there isn't a GT6 PS4 edition.

GT6 on PS4 will happen I'm afraid. If they planned this from the beginning I doubt they can back out now.

Maybe if it would've sold 4-5 millions then yeah but now I don't think so.

It'll be also mostly the same game with the same flaws.

In my opinion GT7 in 2016-2017 is where the game will see some major changes and upgrades.

B-Spec?? BOOOOOOOORING! :yuck: The Course Maker and Community features are the ones that needs mentioning. I'm sure everyone finished GT6 by now.
Maybe he is more interested in b-spec.
Come to think of it so am I if that means real endurance races will return for a-spec as well.

For some people the community features are not that important.
So yelling boooooring is a bit selfish don't you think?

Maybe he is more interested in b-spec.
Come to think of it so am I if that means real endurance races will return for a-spec as well.

For some people the community features are not that important.
So yelling boooooring is a bit selfish don't you think?
Yeah. That was a bit selfish of me to say that... I should've said in my opinion, there we go. :sly:

Sorry, but I happened to enjoy B-Spec in Gran Turismo 5. But I won't use it now that there's no endurance races. Let's just say that mom's electric bill rose because of a 24-hour race...:)
Don't get me wrong, I like B-Spec too. But, the AI. :)

Post any thing about Granturismo at E3 2014 in this thread. It's in the title.

I was expecting a link to the SONY schedule or something else to warrant THIS being the defacto Gran Turismo E3 Discussion Thread. Would you at least edit "Granturismo" to "Gran Turismo"?

My fingers are crossed for GT6 2.0 - which would include most, if not all, of the major features we are still waiting for.

If there is any talk of GT6 or GT7 on PS4 without any discussion regarding the current state of GT6 and the missing features, I will be quite miffed.

Why would I want to switch to playing GT6 on PS4??? So I can pay a monthly fee for prettier graphics? Thanks, but no thanks!

Of the 100 people on my Gran Turismo PSN friends list, less than half have PS4s. Unless you can play online with both systems seamlessly, there's another reason for me to be uninterested in GT6 on PS4.

And if GT7 is announced, and we never do end up seeing the missing features added to GT6...well, that will be the nail in PD's coffin for me. Drive club/pCARS here I come :lol:

I think I wouldn't actually mind a PS4 version of GT6 if it was very reasonably priced, I don't want to pay full whack obviously.

I know porting old games to new consoles is a cheap way to make some money but I think the allure of GT on new hardware would be worth a £15-20 pricetag.

Kaz will appear on stage, as well as translator-san.

They will announce they are dropping all support for GT6, there will be no future GT or TT games and they are devoting their creative powers towards a reboot of Omega Boost.

Yes that's sarcastic.

PS3 is a dinosaur,it is time for something new on PS4.
This time they have competition,PCars and probably Assetto Corsa therefor they should hurry.
When the new GT come out should be finished,polished and without bugs.

I think PD will show a new trailer for GT6 with 2 or 3 original tracks remastered, (Seattle Circuit, SSR11, Las Vegas Drag Strip) with some new Vision GT cars and maybe some new GT3 cars.

My fingers are crossed for GT6 2.0 - which would include most, if not all, of the major features we are still waiting for.

If there is any talk of GT6 or GT7 on PS4 without any discussion regarding the current state of GT6 and the missing features, I will be quite miffed.

Why would I want to switch to playing GT6 on PS4??? So I can pay a monthly fee for prettier graphics? Thanks, but no thanks!

Of the 100 people on my Gran Turismo PSN friends list, less than half have PS4s. Unless you can play online with both systems seamlessly, there's another reason for me to be uninterested in GT6 on PS4.

And if GT7 is announced, and we never do end up seeing the missing features added to GT6...well, that will be the nail in PD's coffin for me. Drive club/pCARS here I come :lol:
You could have PD say that all them features will be Day 1 on PS4 Disc and give a date to when an update will be out for PS3 owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back