Gran Turismo FIA Online Championship World Final Preview: Glory Awaits

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 532 comments
  • 52,619 views
I looked away for a second!! How did Aston get up there?
 
That sucks for Lexus. I had fun with them last season. Sooo looking forward to being back with Mazda to see what it can do.
 
10-second penalty for BMW! Tyre compound infringements, apparently.

CONTACT BETWEEN ALFA AND CHEVY! GO, GO, AUDI!
 
Live Point ranking is amazing! 23 - 22 - 21 for 3rd, 4th, and 5th
 
Alfa drops like a stone, they were the best drivers so far.
 
Jag should have shut the door down the straight.
 
Amazing race.
 
ooohhh, that was a racing incident.
 
Are they going to show the Audi incident!
 
Anyone else think that if someone competes in the Nations segment that they shouldn't be allowed to run in Manufactures? Would be great to see two separate groups of people running in each segment at these events.
 
I just watched BMW's race back.

They did 7.5 laps on Mediums (because pitlane is not at the start/finish line. You could use any number between 7 and 8 to represent this).

Next pitstop was at 12.5 laps (which is 5 laps), and then remaining 7.5 laps on Softs.

They were robbed and got an incorrect penalty.
 
Congratulations to Team Toyota, that was a great victory! I'm so happy for Igor, after yesterday's shocking elimination on Nations, he deserved a better luck. No better way to recover than winning Manufacturers Cup!
 
YO

Manufacturer Series being awesome, as always. Those last 3 laps were pure hype
 
Looked like the Aston slid a bit under acceleration and was going straight as the Audi started moving across. An absolute stinker :(
 
The gap in speed is massive between Mercedes and Toyota. I stopped caring about 1st place when I saw that Toyota can pull away on hard tires when Mercedes was on medium tires.
 
I feel like the aston and audi share a bit of responsibility there, need to see a replay again though.
 
I just watched BMW's race back.

They did 7.5 laps on Mediums (because pitlane is not at the start/finish line. You could use any number between 7 and 8 to represent this).

Next pitstop was at 12.5 laps (which is 5 laps), and then remaining 7.5 laps on Softs.

They were robbed and got an incorrect penalty.
Well, if they only used hard tires for 5 laps, I'm affraid the penalty was correct. Rules are clear, at least 6 laps in each compound. It wouldn't be fair to other teams if they weren't penalized.
 
Well, if they only used hard tires for 5 laps, I'm affraid the penalty was correct. Rules ate clear, at least 6 laps in each compound. It wouldn't be fair to other teams if they weren't penalized.

No, it said 5 laps on the broadcast, before the race. The graphic with the estimated tyre strategies and track map
 
Looked like Tidgney got loose on his own...
There was contact with the Aston that triggered the spin; I'm sure Tidgney would've been able to correct it otherwise.
 
No, it said 5 laps on the broadcast, before the race. The graphic with the estimated tyre strategies and track map
Really? Then the penalty was absolutely unfair.
 
Back