Gran Turismo Planet's: D1 Grand Prix ....... NEW WEEK!!! sorry for mess up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tulok
  • 37 comments
  • 6,888 views
Im not usre, my video isnt done AGAIN...
ok, keep it up arty
 
can I be in that comp(Viper SRT 10 ~VOOM~VOOOM~ )
 
hi tulok , Did you notice the the START line on the Autumn Ring , if we will begin in that point ,the TYPE OF TIRES WILL NOT SHOWED how we will do it :confused:.
 
That's strange, it should show the name of the cars plus what type of tires below that.
 
yes the tires show,but not in that point , it show on 3 see that picture
 
Please bump the new thread and not the old one.
 
Apology accepted...
I am sorry guys, i cant do ythis any more, I don't like commitment, and I dont play alot of videogames anymore.. Summers almost here, and i'm out riding all day... Sorry
 
Back