- 47
- surfer6969
What is the best car to use in the beginner section? I have Gold on the other 2, just what best to use? 
I think it was around 248 BHP was it not?
i actually cant remember and charlie is on lap 36 of 90 in laguna seca... ive got a feeling it may have been.. oh wait i actually have no idea lol sorry.. ill look after this race.. i slaughtered them tho so it will come handy once i get it
I did state at the end of all that "sub-AUP noise" that I will get him the answer after this race!.
Just had a look through my vast collection of cars and see that I can use my Elise 111R Race Modded. It comes out at 238bhp so will do fine.
Thanks anyway
For the tarmac section that'll work. Might be a handful on snow/gravel - even if it'll take the tyres in the first place.