Gran Turismo secret menu, what does it does

• Thread starter Matau
  • 8 comments
Mexico
Estado de Mexic
GT5_RedBullX2010
As you now I have 2.11 versión, just unlock the secret menú, but what does it do? Except for the online option, what else, how can I play it? for example in the favorite tracks saw a wet versión of TopGear, but I dont know how to race in it, help please

Hei
Discussion of the secret menu and how it works is against GTP rules.

No it is not. Advice on how to hack GT5 is against the rules.

Information found out by hacking is not against the rules.

As you now I have 2.11 versión, just unlock the secret menú, but what does it do? Except for the online option, what else, how can I play it? for example in the favorite tracks saw a wet versión of TopGear, but I dont know how to race in it, help please

This is the thread you should look in for any information you want.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=269462

It allows you to make adjustments the AI difficulty and make custom races (that's what a lot of people use it for)

So sad,the favorite opponents only works on premium cars and not the standard cars. Is there any way to patch them? I have PS3HEN 4.85 GT5 2.11.

So sad,the favorite opponents only works on premium cars and not the standard cars. Is there any way to patch them? I have PS3HEN 4.85 GT5 2.11.
As far as I know, the feature never works for standard cars, since their list doesn't appear there at all.

Back