Gran Turismo Sport’s “Advanced Matchmaking System” & “Sportsmanship Points” Detailed

ss3
What I'm worried about is what if some purposely does bad to get with less experienced drivers?, and will you be able to race friends?
If somebody drives slower to race with slower drivers when he will start to win with them he will be pushed to a upper category... So if he wants to keep racing in slower categories he has to costantly limit himself...

And about racing with friends... You will be able to race with them only if they are more or less good and polite as you...

I hope that in non FIA races this system will not be mandatory so you can race with who you want... I guess we will have the chance to use or not this system... Some kind of option you can use it or not...

If not this system will be very annoying for friendly races and friendly clubs...

If somebody drives slower to race with slower drivers when he will start to win with them he will be pushed to a upper category... So if he wants to keep racing in slower categories he has to costantly limit himself...

And about racing with friends... You will be able to race with them only if they are more or less good and polite as you...

I hope that in non FIA races this system will not be mandatory so you can race with who you want... I guess we will have the chance to use or not this system... Some kind of option you can use it or not...

If not this system will be very annoying for friendly races and friendly clubs...
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to open a lobby and race with whomever you want. Would be silly if you couldn't.

Good point I didn't think of that! ;)

Back