Gran Turismo Sport 1.39 Update Now Available: Goodwood Motor Circuit and New Single-Player Events

As people have said, the XJ13 ends up as a runner in the nostalgia races.

Have people seen the Daytona or 330 etc?

Most ridiculous is the AI trying to get around the Type 2 Microbus.

If it's a chartreuse microbus, we got ourselves a con-voy...

I had to give up on this race and will go back to it as I was struggling to get anywhere near the Miura rabbit.

The track is stunning to look at though and surprisingly tougher to learn than you'd think.

I admit I had to do two goes of both the mini challenge and the nostalgia race to get it.

I used my high roller GT40 Mk1 or the Shelby Cobra. The Miura wasnt too much of an issue but you had to keep on the track.

I also just did the Porsche GT3 Tokyo Express challenge. Also not too hard, just used RH FMap1 and fueled up when sensible, ie. less than 2.0 laps to empty.

Not much hard about this except the wallriding AI and the fact there was one guy who started #18 or so in a Shelby Cobra blue 911 w/ two central stripes who ended up being the rabbit so you chased an single rabbit AI from beginning to end.

I also just did the Porsche GT3 Tokyo Express challenge. Also not too hard, just used RH FMap1 and fueled up when sensible, ie. less than 2.0 laps to empty.

Not much hard about this except the wallriding AI and the fact there was one guy who started #18 or so in a Shelby Cobra blue 911 w/ two central stripes who ended up being the rabbit so you chased an single rabbit AI from beginning to end.
I used RH and then realised that tyre wear is pretty much non-existent so used RS for the next stints. I also used fuel map 4 and pitted on laps 10 & 20 for a pretty easy win (although I was spun out twice, and I wasted a few seconds getting my revenge :mischievous: )

I see there's a Maintenance update coming today June 4th(9pm-11pm pacific time) , i'm assuming to fix the flying/wheelie cars....

EDIT: It seems all it was , was rewards for us Canadians because of Deafsun winning rd 2 of nations cup series, 200,000 credits and 5000 mileage points, not sure why that was called maintenance but Thanks Deafsun! :)

Last edited:
The SF19 Autopolis is trivial... the Dragon Trail wasnt as easy but 2nd go got it. Once you're back into the open wheeler 'frame of mind' then youre ok.

Which leads us to the new F1500s...

Ok the F1500 races.

I tried St Croix first and a relatively unfamiliar track and a car I havent been in for a long long time... I got 3rd.

So gold isnt far away... you just need to get back into the groove of the Lotus F1500.

Red Bull Ring? This is trivial. Simple circuit layout and you cant forget it.

Gold first go. So the F1500s isnt much to worry about this time round. I use TCS2 and remember to accelerate in 3rd and up only. I think its a HSG tune and 320km/h final drive.

@05XR8 Is this live enough...? :P:sly:

Weather is glorious! And so is the racing :D:cool:

20190913_142144.jpg
20190913_134519.jpg

Back