Gran Turismo Sport DLC Not Working on PS5 - Please Help - Errors

• Thread starter bigbillwrx
  • 1 comments
bigbillwrx
Hi GTPLANET and Fellow Gamers:
Ok so ive finally secured a PS5 after nearly 6 months of waiting, i migrated all my Game data from PS4 to PS5 - The Date transferred successfully.
There was a Decent Update nearly 80GB on Gran Turismo Sport + The console itself around 180GB which all went smoothly.

Anyways the DLC content on Gran Turismo Sport is not working on PS5 (see attached Images) the Cars and content are in the Garage but their are errors.

Game is Gran Turismo Sport Steelbook Edition - DLC Included with the game redeemed via PS Store is:

Livery Stickers+ In-Game Credit (Cr. 1,500,000) + 60 PS4 Avatars + Racing Helmet - Chrome + 6 Cars (See below) + Additional Europe Pack (3 Cars)

Error Codes are as follows:
CE-107857-8
CE -106485-4

When i click on the DLC cars in my garage i get the error message of Cannot Find Rights Information, Please download the Content Again.

Please help me..

Attachments

• IMG_2187.JPEG
    IMG_2187.JPEG
    54.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2188.JPEG
    IMG_2188.JPEG
    50.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2192.JPEG
    IMG_2192.JPEG
    61.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2193.JPEG
    IMG_2193.JPEG
    39.1 KB · Views: 845
Hi GTPLANET and Fellow Gamers:
Ok so ive finally secured a PS5 after nearly 6 months of waiting, i migrated all my Game data from PS4 to PS5 - The Date transferred successfully.
There was a Decent Update nearly 80GB on Gran Turismo Sport + The console itself around 180GB which all went smoothly.

Anyways the DLC content on Gran Turismo Sport is not working on PS5 (see attached Images) the Cars and content are in the Garage but their are errors.

Game is Gran Turismo Sport Steelbook Edition - DLC Included with the game redeemed via PS Store is:

Livery Stickers+ In-Game Credit (Cr. 1,500,000) + 60 PS4 Avatars + Racing Helmet - Chrome + 6 Cars (See below) + Additional Europe Pack (3 Cars)

Error Codes are as follows:
CE-107857-8
CE -106485-4

When i click on the DLC cars in my garage i get the error message of Cannot Find Rights Information, Please download the Content Again.

Please help me..
On your PS5 you should activated your console as your primary system by doing this, go to Settings to Account Management then Activate as Your Primary PS5 system and then Activate it.

Or Restore Licenses Select Settings then go to Account Management and then Restore Licenses.

Edit: Or you can try going to the Library Purchased and see if you can download the content. It may show up as an Add-On under GT Sport and not in the library directly.

Last edited:
Back