Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
We've gotten many great shots of some new cars, and even more footage of the Ferrari 458 GT3, but I still don't see the Italia anywhere. :indiff:

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_12-03-16_046.jpg
Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_12-03-16_074.jpg
Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_12-03-16_119.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Attachments

• Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_12-03-16_043.jpg
    Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_12-03-16_043.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 34
If someone could post a summary of new cars that'd be handy.
When for the update ?
Honda 2017 NSX
Mercedes A45 AMG
Mercedes AMG GTS GT3 gr3
Chevrolet Camaro SS 2016
Chevrolet C7 gr4
Alfa Romeo 4C gr4
Aston Martin V8 vantage S
Dodge Viper GT3
Hyundai Genesis grB Rally car
Hyundai Genesis gr4
Renault Megane RS gr4
Subaru WRX sti gr4
Volkswagen Scirocco gr4

Some New livery i guess
BMW M6 GT3 ( White)
Renault RS01 GT3 ( Blue)

Last edited:
When for the update ?
Honda 2017 nsx
Mercedes A45 AMG
Chevrolet Camaro ss 2016
Aston Martin V8 vantage s

I mean all of the cars from the last 24 hours, the trailer and screenshots. The thread got a little messy with people posting random screenshots of old cars, it'll be easier to add with a simple summary of them.

Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S not sure
Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 not sure
Chevrolet Camaro SS '16
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.4
Dodge SRT Viper GT3-R only in the stream trailer
Honda NSX '17
Hyundai Genesis Gr.4
Hyundai Genesis Gr.B Rally Car
Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG 4MATIC '13
Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3
Renault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy Gr.4 not sure
Subaru WRX Gr.4
Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4

I mean all of the cars from the last 24 hours, the trailer and screenshots. The thread got a little messy with people posting random screenshots of old cars, it'll be easier to add with a simple summary of them.
I update the list for you

Ok thanks. I will add the photos later when I have more time. I also need to rehost the title images because someimage closed, they'll be a red x once they exit the GTP cache. I already can't see them in my edit box.

But I've added the cars now, the important part. Obviously let me know if I've missed any.

I saw the proof of the AM V8 Vantage S, is the V12 definitely there as well or did people just mistake it?
It s not the V12
On the trailer it wrote V8 on the plate number
Edit: misread your comment, i think it s an error for the V12 or confusion

Ok thanks. I will add the photos later when I have more time. I also need to rehost the title images because someimage closed, they'll be a red x once they exit the GTP cache. I already can't see them in my edit box.

But I've added the cars now, the important part. Obviously let me know if I've missed any.
Nope, it s good
But one thing, you forget to update the count number, 92 cars
Already 92, hope some cars are just variations.. but i doubt it

@syntex123 - I think all the liveries are showing off the capability of the livery editor. In fact, I think it goes beyond just liveries.

For example, look at these two M6's:
i1gbpDHZrL1GvW.jpg

Not only do they have different color headlights (likely a livery preference), but also the white M6 in the background does not even have fog lights. Further, the white car does not have the front wheel fender slats above the front tires. My suspicion is that some of these body styling elements will be customizable. Though it is also entirely possible that these two M6's are different models - similar to how the GT-R N24 and GT-R Nismo GT3 models in GT6 were standalone.

EDIT:
That said - I think each car will come with 6-12 'paint chips' of liveries created by PD to choose from as well. My guess is everything seen so far will ship as pre-defined liveries.

On the news article on the GT website, they showed the blue M6 and labeled it as the "BMW M6 GT3 (Walkenhorst Motorsport) 2016", so I'm going to take a guess that there will be two models of the M6 GT3 in the game.

Back