Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Samos there is olso Seattle...in the live event i saw a ranking with player's lap times on "Seattle Short" on the top of ranking...i havent an image now...when i can rewatch the live i'll send the image
No need, it's already been mentioned and declined until further evidence.

Anyone catch that the "Dirt Track" based on the phrasing on the official GT website could be upwards of 100 miles long?
If it stretches from the rocky mountians to the mexico border. That a pretty long distance.

here the image with ranking of seattle race

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-20-21-23-49.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-20-21-23-49.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 614
Anyone catch that the "Dirt Track" based on the phrasing on the official GT website could be upwards of 100 miles long?
If it stretches from the rocky mountians to the mexico border. That a pretty long distance.
That would be interesting, Although I have a feeling that it would be scaled down.
Plus, what they said about the new Tokyo Expressway track sounds like another Death Valley.
"This highly-anticipated course, made in the image of Tokyo’s Urban Expressway"
Not sure why they can not just recreate the C1 Loop.

That would be interesting, Although I have a feeling that it would be scaled down.
Plus, what they said about the new Tokyo Expressway track sounds like another Death Valley.
"This highly-anticipated course, made in the image of Tokyo’s Urban Expressway"
Not sure why they can not just recreate the C1 Loop.
Ah. I thought the Tokyo highway was 1 to 1...

Please make an overall counter fot the lazy people.

You mean like this?

51 / 137 cars currently known/revealed
6 / 19 locations currently known/revealed
7 / 37 layouts currently known/revealed​

Added to OP.

Still haven't found the evidence of that Pug 208.

I've also just noticed something concerning. In the original car lists a lot of cars have an (S) after the name, such as this 458 GT3 with a livery:

image-jpeg.547658

But in other images there is a 458 GT3 without the (S), and without any paint.

un_18.jpg

I'm going to leave them as one entry for now but it seems possible there are two versions of these cars, ergo a dupe, whatever the (S) stands for.

Maybe, on the positive the Alfa itself has an (S) in the trailer and the one above doesn't but they both have the livery. It could just be that they removed the designation between builds, so as I say, they'll stay as one entry for now.

You mean like this?

51 / 137 cars currently known/revealed
6 / 19 locations currently known/revealed
7 / 37 layouts currently known/revealed​

Added to OP.

Still haven't found the evidence of that Pug 208.
Thanks in the name of all the lazy people ;)

Yeah, we still don't know for certain they'll be counted as individual cars though, they could all be created from the base road car but I'll leave them like it now for clarity until we know more.

@Samus The link for the picture of the Mitsubishi Evo X Group B rally car goes to a picture of the VW Vision Group B rally car.

And some of the links also don't work, I wonder if it's just a bug for me or is the same for everyone else.

Either way, good job and let's hope that some of those cars don't count as a new car rather than a variant of the same base car. :cheers:

Now since GT Sport has a grading system for not just car power, but also physical attributes (aero packages), it will be very interesting to see what types of cars we get in the Gr.1, Gr.3, Gr.4, and N-series.

But if GT went outside the current FIA system and also expanded to other current racing series, I could see the ranking system like this in GT Sport:

• Gr.1: LMP1, VGT racing prototypes and high powered VGT GT touring cars, NASCAR
  • Gr.2: LMP2, GT500, LMGTE
  • Gr.3: GT3, GT300
  • Gr.4: GT4, Rally
  • N-Series: All street legal cars and VGT's (balanced by performance points).

Going on the list posted by @BMWGTRSTI above there is 75 cars known so plenty more to go.

I hope to see more modern LMP additions to the roster. The TS030 is 2012 and R18 TDI 2011 for example so I hope to get the 2014 TS040. It won both World Championships and is an important Japanese car in motorsport now.

We also saw PD photograph the Competizione P4/5, Alfa Romeo 155 DTM and Hyundai Veloster Turbo. Right?

Back