Gran Turismo: The Movie- Merchandise, Advertising, Garb & Collectables

• Thread starter Hayden
  • 6 comments

Hayden

Chrysler Racer
Premium
Australia
South Australia
As an avid collector of Gran Turismo stuff, I thought it would be cool to have a place we can all share photos of GT movie related things that we see around in the lead up to the film hitting cinemas.

Here’s hoping for plenty of posters, bus ads, displays and billboards! While for us collectors, maybe themed popcorn buckets and special edition drink cups to fill those display cabinets!

To kick things off, the trailer I’m sure you’ve all seen:

Keep an eye out for GT stuff and post it in here!

I just typed “Gran Turismo Movie merchandise” and these popped up:

I’m not sure what track that is on the t-shirt. Looks like a weird Interlagos.

I just typed “Gran Turismo Movie merchandise” and these popped up:

I’m not sure what track that is on the t-shirt. Looks like a weird Interlagos.

Thanks for the links! The ripple junction one is a bit odd. I’ve never heard of that site, it’s quite cheap and some of it looks a bit off. Does anyone know if it’s definitely genuine merch?

As for the the Hype Junction link, that’s exactly what I was hoping to see! Some cool stuff in there!
F2784085-5245-45CE-AEAB-85D6446C8D61.png

Looking forward to seeing members get their hands on these (and hopefully more cool stuff) :)

How about this item? :D

How about this item? :D

That’s freaking awesome. Depending on just how successful a movie this is, $300k may be a great deal indeed. I hate to think what an original car from “Le Mans” would go for nowadays..

Its still far more than my popcorn budget could muster, but here’s hoping it goes to a fan who uses it properly and regularly shows it off :)

Thanks for the links! The ripple junction one is a bit odd. I’ve never heard of that site, it’s quite cheap and some of it looks a bit off. Does anyone know if it’s definitely genuine merch?

As for the the Hype Junction link, that’s exactly what I was hoping to see! Some cool stuff in there!
View attachment 1275682

Looking forward to seeing members get their hands on these (and hopefully more cool stuff) :)

Stess tyre 😂. Wouldn't mind one on my desk though!

I don’t know about anywhere else in the world, but the advertising is really ramping up down here!

16069D98-72A2-4742-9AB6-FAD97C72B78D.jpeg
Giant Rotating Billboard- Marion, South Australia.

Back