Gran Turismo Touge Championship (GTTC) *Dead until further notice*

  • Thread starter Thread starter scoRRRp
  • 336 comments
  • 25,937 views
GTTC now really dead...

:) Sorry about that bro. I've been working my butt off this weekend and just got my financial aid money for books. It's been a busy week. But yes, sadly the GTTC is coming to an end, but listen, we can close out the GTTC next Saturday with the 460PP event, or do a different kind of event for farewells I guess. I mean look, optomuscrime hasn't even taken the time to say anything about the GTTC on the FB page or this thread.

If I get a few more replies in favor of the last 460PP event or so, I'll set it up for next Saturday guys.. Just let me know.
 
scoRRRp
:) Sorry about that bro. I've been working my butt off this weekend and just got my financial aid money for books. It's been a busy week. But yes, sadly the GTTC is coming to an end, but listen, we can close out the GTTC next Saturday with the 460PP event, or do a different kind of event for farewells I guess. I mean look, optomuscrime hasn't even taken the time to say anything about the GTTC on the FB page or this thread.

If I get a few more replies in favor of the last 460PP event or so, I'll set it up for next Saturday guys.. Just let me know.

Nahh bro its alright... You have to do what you have to, there are other things more important than GT5...
 
will you be in my team? pleaaaaaaaaaase
 
will you be in my team? pleaaaaaaaaaase

Lol really, who are you talking to? The GTTC has been officially dead for weeks now.. Sorry.

Hey Lou-E, I hope you have been owning lately lol.
 
scoRRRp
Hey Lou-E, I hope you have been owning lately lol.

actually no I havent... Lol... The time difference sucks, its hard to battle people...
 
oh,, didnt know it was deeaad
 
Back