Gran Turismo World Final Barcelona Tickets Are Now Available

• Thread starter Famine
  • 11 comments
But who cares!? Gt7 its dead, no real career mode...menu system ridiculous, lot of car of old gt its completly removed and don't re-integrate in the game like toyota gt-one...lot of fictional car completly stupid, like vision...most tracks of old gt its removed, and polyphony think at this exibhition...maybe think of make an update with 200 cars, 30 circuit and other career event...

Last edited:
But who cares!? Gt7 its dead, no real career mode...menu system ridiculous, lot of car of old gt its completly removed and don't re-integrate in the game like toyota gt-one...lot of fictional car completly stupid, like vision...most tracks of old gt its removed, and polyphony think at this exibhition...maybe think of make an update with 200 cars, 30 circuit and other career event...
In reality, the automotive enthusiast is dead. No matter how many cars are added , if the enthusiasm of the automobile isn’t in the minds of the youth, it’s all dead. Cars will just be rolling apps. Might as well give up hope now.

This message brought to you by:
1698181369689.jpeg

Somehow I always assumed these things were free admission.
€15 for one day or €17/day, the whole weekend, is cheap. Free, an event like this, in Spain, perhaps the EU country with the most GT participants, they had to hold the event in a bullring. And almost certainly, ticket sales will not pay for the entire rental of the space.
Best wishes for a successful weekend!

If you just want to play the old games with the old cars and old tracks, you can just play the old games. They haven't been erased from time.

Career i can understand the negative about, but cars is no longer ps2 models so to expect the same amount of cars as gt5 and gt6 is stupid, same with tracks it takes very long to make, but there should be a new track by now,

Heading out on the Friday this time out as I wasn't able to attend Amsterdam sadly! Doing a day trip and flying Into Barcelona in the morning & Will be flying out on the last flight home. Barcelona is great as there's a direct train from the Airport right outside the venue Itself so getting back won't be an issue. If any GTPlanet folk are heading there be sure to send me a message and we can chat and say hello!

Anybody having trouble getting the tickets? I click on continue to payment and nothing happens :/

Waiting for customer service answer.

EDIT: Aaaand I got an autoreply in Dutch...

Last edited:
Anybody having trouble getting the tickets? I click on continue to payment and nothing happens :/

Waiting for customer service answer.

EDIT: Aaaand I got an autoreply in Dutch...
Mine went through fine last night for the Gold Friday ticket they sent the tickets to my PayPal address however and the link gets sent via an email to download them.

Back