Ok I didn't see it that way but if that's the way it was seen then I am embarrassed and apologize...Using someones mental breakdown to tell your story about how you were raised not to quit and suggesting that your daily races in anyway compares to being among the absolute best in this game fighting on a world stage is so embarrassing.
Ur welcome
Respect dude.Ok I didn't see it that way but if that's the way it was seen then I am embarrassed and apologize...
(Deleting prior posts)
The pressure must be insane all the way from qualification to the actual races. And if you then end up in the middlefield you just know it's a near impossible task to make a difference unless you get a good start. And the way it works in this game with the physics (contact behavior) etc the start can really seem random so you can just as easy lose a few places..I wish Labouteley all the best. There has always been a difficulty making things fair as no amount of penalties on the driver causing an incident ever puts the victim back where they would have been. In the end it is a fact of racing, but when you have a string of bad luck like that it must really feel overwhelming.
When the next update arrives, per the description.Any idea when we get the cars on viewer participation?
Serrano dominated, 100% earned.
Apparently after his attempted rage quit in race 1 Labouteley "left the building", not sure if it was his choice or not. He may have returned later though.
With Dynamic Viewing now available, I've recorded onboards of this incident:I was wondering where Labouteley went. That's not a good look for him if he really did walk out of the grand finals.
I'm watching on a delay and have only just finished race 2, but so far this hasn't been a good reflection on GTWS today IMO. That first race was a farce, completely unbalanced. Labouteley then disappearing for race 2 is embarrassing.
I think I vaguely recall rumours about Gallo being disgruntled with GTWS a few years back and PD giving him an ultimatum to fall in line or never be invited back (or something). If that did happen, I wonder how they'll respond to this.
With Dynamic Viewing now available, I've recorded onboards of this incident: