Gran Turismo World Series Montreal Tickets Are Now On Sale

• Thread starter Famine
  • 23 comments
@Famine, when you say a days worth of racing does this mean there is more happening before 4pm? Or should we plan to be there for 4pm onwards?

Edit: thanks!

Last edited:
@Famine, when you say a days worth of racing does this mean there is more happening before 4pm? Or should we plan to be there for 4pm onwards?

Edit: thanks!

You thinking of going @A_Higher_Place ?
Maybe I meet you at a car park somewhere on the 401 near Guelph and we can carpool? lol.
(I wouldn’t have the time but it would be a fun event to get to)

Welp, if anyone wants two GOLD tickets for cheaper please let me know! Cost of traveling + hotels in this country has made it the trek impossible for us here.

Reach out and I'll happily pawn them off to you!

Ticket prices are very reasonable, IMO. $40 CAD (less than $30 US) for both events and a shirt? If I was close, I'd consider going.

Ticket prices are very reasonable, IMO. $40 CAD (less than $30 US) for both events and a shirt? If I was close, I'd consider going.
Yea, the event itself is a steal. I looked at return flights and train from my location to Montreal and you're looking at $350 - $700 depending on the method of transport you choose. Train takes 12 hours and plane is 3. Then have to consider a place to lay your head for the night which ranges from $75 - 150 depending on hostel, AirBnB or hotel. Don't forget food too!

I just bought a Gold ticket as this event is a 6 hour drive from me. Does anyone have any recommendations on locations to stay and if Montreal is "car friendly" in terms of getting around?

Welp, if anyone wants two GOLD tickets for cheaper please let me know! Cost of traveling + hotels in this country has made it the trek impossible for us here.

Reach out and I'll happily pawn them off to you!
Did you buy the tickets before checking the logistics of actually going? Rookie error!

Did you buy the tickets before checking the logistics of actually going? Rookie error!
Yep! Wanted to snag a couple before they sold out as I have no idea how quickly they'd go. Ahh well. Gutted I'll miss out on the shirt too

I just bought a Gold ticket as this event is a 6 hour drive from me. Does anyone have any recommendations on locations to stay and if Montreal is "car friendly" in terms of getting around?
You can get around. It's not awful. If you are not Canadian I recommend parking in a secure location though. I'm from NY and had a car parked on a street there on an overnight stay broken into. Quebecois are a different sort! Great city though. Im leaving for a big trip in July but otherwise would absolutely be there.

You're better off taking either a bus, taxi or use the metro stations or even just walk once you get downtown, it's an absolute nightmare to drive around with all the roadworks and pedestrian only streets. Parking is stupid expensive and relatively scarce too. It's a massive city however, so accomodations won't be a problem, but keep in mind if you choose to drive downtown, it won't be fun.

Really bad timing from Polyphony... I'm heading up to Montreal on business trip early October and maybe sometime in September, I wonder why they didn't call me whether this time suits me :D

I've had a full 360 for plans. It looks like I'll be making it and am happy to meet with whoever on the Saturday!

I would be down as well. Still figuring out where I want to stay
I'll provide an invite link to anyone that wants one. Again, it's mainly so we can all find each other in Montreal for the event but we''ll try to organize an AirBnb as well.

Latest Posts

Back