Gran Turismo's FIA Partnership Could Return in 2023

• Thread starter Famine
  • 34 comments
How? The point of GTS is playing online versus others in either sport or lobbies. Gts does both better at the moment.
Yes thats true but gt7 has so much on offer, on what you can do with your cars and you also have about 100 more cars than gt sport and also 5 more track locations, gt sport had basicely no car customization or any option to install upgrade parts, that was really dissapointing in my opinion, gt7 has more issues yes but is still a overall better game than gt sport, and difference will keep getting bigger as gt7 gets more updates

Yes thats true but gt7 has so much on offer, on what you can do with your cars and you also have about 100 more cars than gt sport and also 5 more track locations, gt sport had basicely no car customization or any option to install upgrade parts, that was really dissapointing in my opinion, gt7 has more issues yes but is still a overall better game than gt sport, and difference will keep getting bigger as gt7 gets more updates
Don't get me wrong, I am actually one that really likes GT7. Just the online modes are worse than GTS atm.

It adds prestige to the series, they control most of non-American autosport after all.
They most certainly do:

FGw14TSXwAM-qaM.jpg

It’s the line people have been fed but the real scenario is likely inventory security.

In other words, if your saves are “always online” you can’t hack in free cars and credits, or fudge with game physics.

Not the first game to do it, won’t be the last.
In this case you literally RENT your game, even your saves are just a rental on PD servers.

Back