Grand Theft Auto V: Record Book

• Thread starter Barra333
  • 79 comments
Also done. To check your golf stat, go to the minigames tab on socialclub. I cant seem to get anyone by my own info to come up there, so you will have to get a screenshot of it. I can see the leaderboard for online minigames of people in the GTPL crew, but that is it.

farjump.jpg golf.jpg stoppie.jpg
Farthest vehicle jump, highest vehicle jump, round of golf, stoppie.

All set with my online character.

Also done. To check your golf stat, go to the minigames tab on socialclub. I cant seem to get anyone by my own info to come up there, so you will have to get a screenshot of it. I can see the leaderboard for online minigames of people in the GTPL crew, but that is it.
Ok all good not worried about that just them other ones I posted. I just seen this thread and had jump on it I been online since day one platinum gta v in 200hrs.

P.S. Recheck your leaderboard u got me in wrong spot but right numbers all good just heads up and thank you for this thread.

dk0r.png

As this has been done for previous games, I thought now would be a good time to start up a record book for GTA V.

Post up a screenshot or link to your stats screen to claim a spot in the top 5 of any of the categories below.
Please state which categories you are claiming (and the character), as I do not have time to sift through all of them each time.

If you are providing a social club link, please make sure that your privacy settings are set so that I can see your stats. I am in the GTPL crew, so the "friends & crew" setting is OK if you are in it too.

I don't plan on tracking many of the cumulative stats, as getting to the top of those is more of a measure of how long you have played the game for. I am open to suggestions, provided it is a verifiable stat.

Have at it!!

Categories

Highest speed in a road vehicle (vehicle - character)
  1. 256.12 mph (Adder - Franklin) - STI9
  2. 248.08 mph (Cabrio 9F - Franklin) - Dean J
  3. 207.94 mph (Gauntlet - Trevor) - L8erBaby
  4. 200.36 mph (Banshee - Franklin) - Hottracer88
  5. 183.71 mph (Monroe - Franklin) 250 GTO

Farthest stoppie (Character)
  1. 248.06 ft (Online) - Manuelos
  2. 242.75 ft (Online) - yabiggoose
  3. 200.23 ft (Online) - Barra333
  4. 191.50 ft (Online) - Hottracer88
  5. 157.97 ft (Trevor) - Blitz24

Farthest wheelie (Character)
  1. 2,785.70 ft (Online) - Hottracer88
  2. 2,291.73 ft (Online) - Barra333
  3. 2,172.60 ft (Online) - Manuelos
  4. 1,825.52 ft (Online) - xXKingJoshXx
  5. 951.97 ft (Franklin) - Speedy6543
Farthest vehicle jump (Character).
  1. 3,548.82 ft (Online) - Manuelos
  2. 1,156.26 ft (Online) - xXKingJoshXx
  3. 1,142.59 ft (Online) - yabiggoose
  4. 1,096.42 ft (Online) - Hottracer88
  5. 1,003.28 ft (Trevor) - 250 GTO

Highest vehicle jump (Character)
  1. 797.11 ft (Online) - yabiggoose
  2. 395.51 ft (Online) - Barra333
  3. 325.00 ft (Franklin) - 250 GTO
  4. 285.73 ft (Online) - Hottracer88
  5. 277.50 ft (Online) - xXKingJoshXx

Most flips in one vehicle jump (Character)
  1. 4 (Online) - xXKingJoshXx
  2. 3 (Online) - Hottracer88
  3. 3 (Online) - Manuelos
  4. 3 (Online) - Barra333
  5. 2 (Trevor) - Blitz24

Most spins in one vehicle jump (Character)
  1. 16 (Franklin) - Blitz24
  2. 13 (Franklin) - Barra333
  3. 8 (Franklin) - Manuelos
  4. 8 (Franklin) - Dean J
  5. 4 (Online) - Hottracer88

Farthest free-fall survived (Character)
  1. 4,016.54 ft (Online) - chrisjohnson93
  2. 2,101.94 ft (Michael) - Barra333
  3. 2,095.05 ft (Michael) - Speedy6543
  4. 1,831.73ft (Michael) - Manuelos
  5. 1,831.73 ft (Michael) - Dean J

Best round of golf
  1. 29 - STI9
  2. 30 - yabiggoose
  3. 31 - Barra333
  4. 36 - Blitz24

Updated to post 34
Can you please update your records for highest free fall survived online . THANKS

Welcome to GTP :gtpflag:

Couple of points:
- go easy on the double/triple posts. The mods don't like that. You can add more info to your posts via the button at the bottom of your post.
- The link you posted does not direct to your profile, as it is the general stats link.
- The screenshot is fine, updating now.

@doodlemonoply @ShiftingGears Wheelie and stoppie distances updated 👍

While your deathmatch stats are impressive ShiftingGears, I'm not too keen on cumulative stats, as that is more of a function of time played than a one-off event.

While I am here, I am about to add a full list (not just the first 5) at the bottom of the OP for people who have achieved the Platinum trophy on PSN (or 100% on XBox, if that is your thing). Either post a link to your social club, or stick your PSN tag in this page and post the resulting profile link here(no signup required). I know @Dennisch got the platinum a while ago, and I did a couple of weeks ago, but surely some others have too?

Last edited:
Certainly not me. I still have trouble finding all the missing things around LS along with the mission. I don't think I'll ever get that platinum. :P

Don't be daft enough to try and get the collectibles on your own - use the social club to check which spaceship parts/letter scraps you have and get the rest from the maps here. Also has great maps/descriptions for stunt jumps/knife flights/bridges.

I am going to get the best round of golf. I promise. I've been practicing day and night. :mad:

I know its a weird goal, but I really enjoy playing golf on GTAO. :embarrassed:

I think I have a way to get down to 28 and maybe even 27, but I need to practice on a few holes (namely hole 4 for a bit of a gimmick and holes 3 and 7 because they're pretty tricky).

I need to get my strength up. Should equate to longer drives for those par 4 and 5's. Time to beat up a bus.

I need to get my strength up. Should equate to longer drives for those par 4 and 5's. Time to beat up a bus.

Funnily enough, the best way to increase strength is apparently grinding hole 6. Hole 3 would also work I suppose (and if gives you good practice for uneven greens).

Well then. I guess that works. It doesn't hurt that playing golf gives so much RP.

Last edited:
Well then. I guess that works quite while. It doesn't hurt that playing golf gives so much RP.

One hole at a time only nets you 500rp each time, unfortunately... I could actually be wrong, hitting a bus (with someone in it, though) might be easier. It certainly requires less effort.

Back