Grand Turismo All stars _ Cant do

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bikerz
  • 23 comments
  • 2,130 views
Messages
31
Messages
Bikerzz
A spec

I have the Zonda R and Furai fully modded and cant do in either. Anything quicker I can use?
 
What is the fastest car that you have?

Which race are you struggling in?

Maybe you can try the ZR1 RM. If not, then just get a Minolta.
 
All the races really. They are teh fastest cars i have.

I also have

560 lambo (fully)
458 (fully)
gtr35 825bhp

I have 1.9 million so can buy somthing just I cant seem to buy any race cars as Im only level 19.
 
I finally beat this series with a Peugeot 908. $4M cr, a good buy. It's quite a bit less squirrelly than the Minolta and quite a bit faster than the Audi R10. The ZR1 is fast enough but real unforgiving.
 
I think the Furai should do it without too much hassle.

Try turning Skid Recovery Force on if you haven't already. It makes things easier as you'd get more grip.
 
I had to do other races until I could afford a race car to beat that series.....
 
I think the Furai should do it without too much hassle.

Try turning Skid Recovery Force on if you haven't already. It makes things easier as you'd get more grip.

This is how I did it
 
The skid force recovery like someone said makes it easier the car has more grip with it on. The Zonda R with the downforce set to the max, racing soft tires, stage 3 engine and stage 3 turbo with skid force on is my recomendation. I think the zonda is faster than the ZR1 with race mod.
 
You need a LMP or Group C car for this, anything else is going to make your life very difficult. Best do the Like the Wind first and then come back to this one with the Minolta.
 
I can do it with the Zonda R fully upgraded no problem. Make sure you use racing soft tires and maximize downforce. I like to keep traction control on 1 and ABS on 1, plus controller steering sensitivity on 7 if you use a controller.
 
is the minolta the prize car for winning the "like the wind" race? Cause i'm considering saving up to buying it so please tell me now so I don't waste 5.2 mill. ^^
 
is the minolta the prize car for winning the "like the wind" race? Cause i'm considering saving up to buying it so please tell me now so I don't waste 5.2 mill. ^^

Yes it's a prize car for Like the Wind in A-Spec.
 
No if you win gold on A-Spec Like the Wind then you get the Minolta. If you win gold on B-Spec Like the Wind you get a Toyota 7 which I like better (easier to drive, may be faster around corners).
 
Add me and use the x10 in my shared cars...

Laynas_Daddi
 
Best do the Like the Wind first and then come back to this one with the Minolta.

This is what I did. 👍
 
First off, get a Le Mans car. You can find one at the online dealers and a few more at the Premium section. Choose wisely and then tune it to the max. You should also include a Racing Soft Tire for your Le Mans car (You might be able to win if you equip racing soft tires with your Zonda R/Mazda Furai, it makes things a lot easier).

Once getting a fully tuned up Le Mans car, the first four Gran Turismo All-Stars races should be cakes, but be careful with Tokyo R246, which I consider to be one of the hardest tracks of the game. You need to overtake as many cars as you can and don't make mistakes, otherwise, you will lose the race.
 
Use the Furai to beat Like the Wind and then tune up the Minolta to like 1025 or so hp and 825 whatever kg and you should win easy.
 
A spec

I have the Zonda R and Furai fully modded and cant do in either. Anything quicker I can use?

what do you have thats quicker? RM cars? LM cars?
 
Level up a bit more and use your Zonda R to beat Like The Wind and use the MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V to beat the All-Stars series.. You can also use the Toyota to easily win the Dream Car Championship..
 
Toastmaker
What's a LM car? Le Mans?

Yes buddy

You'll find people use the terms LM , group C and prototype. These are referring the Le Mans spec cars.
 
Yes buddy

You'll find people use the terms LM , group C and prototype. These are referring the Le Mans spec cars.

Yepp, and without wanting to nitpicking, if you encounter LMP, then that´s Le Mans Prototype 👍
 
GTP_roadrunner
Yepp, and without wanting to nitpicking, if you encounter LMP, then that´s Le Mans Prototype 👍

Hehe thanks :p
 
Back