Grand Turismo4 D1 style practice VID comments please

• Thread starter Biggamehit
  • 34 comments
fortunately i will not comment too much on the video.. poor drifting and very choppy video..
but amusing voice overs!

good presentation, bad content.

shima
fortunately i will not comment too much on the video.. poor drifting and very choppy video..
but amusing voice overs!

good presentation, bad content.

thats cool, that was just my first night of actually practiing drifting on gt4, i can do it way better in real life lol

also the vid may be choppy if ur codecs are not right, cause it played funny on my system also untill i updated them

ps if u have ever seen d1 practice they dont stay on the road much lol its practice. belive me i can do way better then that, i guess it takes about a few days just to feel like gt3 again. the car snaps back like a b*tch sometimes

Hahaha, dude I coultn't stop laughing- using the D1 judge's dialogue haha, clever, man. but yea, keep up with the practicing. might wanna check your car setting with your drifting technique. good start, none the less

forget "settings"... you dont need drift settings regardless of what anyone says.. its all control, as you would know. drifting a stock car does take skill in real life, technique none the less.

i would suggest to reduce the backlash from counter steering, reduce throttle input on corner exit. should help a little. i know everyone has that tendency to gun it after the apex.

shima
forget "settings"... you dont need drift settings regardless of what anyone says.. its all control, as you would know. drifting a stock car does take skill in real life, technique none the less.

i would suggest to reduce the backlash from counter steering, reduce throttle input on corner exit. should help a little. i know everyone has that tendency to gun it after the apex.

will do, as far as real life drifting its kinda tru i have been linking drifts with busted struts lol. i cant wait to get my tein he coils and some better brakes

haha i love the dialogue... remember the rules for points for D1 and a lot of the drift comps. close to the wall (edge), speed, amount of smoke and taking the best line 👍 also hanging out the window posing is also good :)

yea well its has changed some as u know that was back in 2003 when i got that footage, and it was in japan on a rainy day, there was a lil playing but they were like so serious man.

Stanley^Carter
haha I loved it, I laughed so much at this part:

"What'ya think Orido?"
"Yea"
"I'm Drift King B1tCH!"
"I KnoWWWWW~~"

omg, ROFL~~!!!

thanks man when i get more practice
ill put out a better movie to show my skills. i Like this website cause guys know what it takes to be good at it, other sites guys talk so much ****, another thing is when u drift in real life
u come to respect that it cost lots of money and time to get good i have been drifting in the game for about 2 year and in real life for about 3

Biggamehit
yea well its has changed some as u know that was back in 2003 when i got that footage, and it was in japan on a rainy day, there was a lil playing but they were like so serious man.
hello fellow marylander :) 👍

I liked it. It was like watching a real life D1 trials. Cool idea. Let's see round 2 soon!

hey swift u do any drifing in real life i forgot to ask, if so we drift out in the dundulk area sometime, well theres a team out there and i take my team down to chill and drift around

Back