Grand Turismo4 D1 style practice VID comments please

• Thread starter Biggamehit
  • 34 comments
Biggamehit
will do, as far as real life drifting its kinda tru i have been linking drifts with busted struts lol. i cant wait to get my tein he coils and some better brakes

S13 = front heavy, poor front grip. HE's won't necessarily make things easier. Stiff suspension (like HE's) and improper weight transfer produces large amounts of understeer. Stock suspension, the load traveles at a slower rate, giving more time for reaction and adaptation to the situation, but you sacrifice of control and speed. Stiffer is not always better, driving style and preference should dictate your setup.

The video had a good concept. It would've been nice if the dialogue had matched though. Suzuki has an annoying voice as it is. You hear Suzuki talking about Youichi Imamura and you see Taniguchi's S15.

Great idea and well executed. My only suggestion other than what has already been stated is that you not do throw in sped up clips. I haven't seen a video yet (or a tv show or movie for that matter) where speeding up a shot fits well.

Biggamehit
hey swift u do any drifing in real life i forgot to ask, if so we drift out in the dundulk area sometime, well theres a team out there and i take my team down to chill and drift around

I've also asked this somewhere else to Swift, and he didn't drift in real life so......

Back