- 2
I CANT BEAT IT. Ive tried many cars and there just too fast. I even tried those 4 black cars that u can only buy on a certain day in the game? What car should I used and what tune should i perform on it?Please help
ThirsReconI CANT BEAT IT. Ive tried many cars and there just too fast. I even tried those 4 black cars that u can only buy on a certain day in the game? What car should I used and what tune should i perform on it?Please help
Search, search, search, search, SEARCH!!!!ThirsReconI CANT BEAT IT. Ive tried many cars and there just too fast. I even tried those 4 black cars that u can only buy on a certain day in the game? What car should I used and what tune should i perform on it?Please help
Search, search, search, search, SEARCH!!!!
Searching for GTWC would've brought up this, which has tons of threads related to this subject.
[/crank mode]