GranTurismo916 Replicas|2 Fiat 500 Replicas (First Replicas)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 30 comments
  • 1,480 views
Messages
15,456
United States
Orange County, NY
Messages
GTP_GT916
Messages
Nii916
Welcome to GranTurismo916 Replicas. Here we try to get real customized cars and replicate them on GT5.

To get one of these, send an FR to atongo619. Price is any paint chip........but a fiat 500 (premium) would also be nice :sly:

I'm practically giving these away, but I'd really like a gold/silver chrome since I only have 1 gold chrome and no silver chromes. And also Mazoria and TVR colors.
_____________________________________________________

2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
Limit of 20 produced!!!
6858447242_b017b92d94_c.jpg

6858447168_84d9829163_c.jpg


List for Fiat 500 Abarth
1. mjm_98/mjm_98
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.


2012 Mopar Fiat 500 Stinger
Limit of 20 produced!!!
7004562477_0c792eca03_c.jpg

7004562389_0d3f7cb253_c.jpg


List for Mopar Fiat 500 Stinger
1. cgg/cgg199
2. LanceVance
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

*Limit one kind of replica per PSN...PLEASE NO ALTS!!!!!
 
Last edited:
-reserve-
 
-more reserve-
 
Looking good! Good luck with your replica business!

Just a hint, some specs and more aditional info will make your replicas more tasty :)
 
Ohhh you're otongo huh? I was in a room with you on gt5 ;)

And I thought the Abarth had red wheels? But it looks good nonetheless 👍

Edit: oh nevermind, it's black wheels.
 
Last edited:
Looking good! Good luck with your replica business!

Just a hint, some specs and more aditional info will make your replicas more tasty :)
Thanks!
Ohhh you're otongo huh? I was in a room with you on gt5 ;)

And I thought the Abarth had red wheels? But it looks good nonetheless 👍

Edit: oh nevermind, it's black wheels.
Yeah, saw you too.
 
What's the price
 
I am not a fiat fan at all but that mopar fiat looks pretty cool what is the price
 
What's the price
I am not a fiat fan at all but that mopar fiat looks pretty cool what is the price
Oh yeah, I forgot :dunce:....any paint chip........but a fiat 500 would also be nice :sly:

I'm practically giving these away, but I'd really like a gold/silver chrome since I only have 1 gold chrome and no silver chromes. And also Mazoria and TVR colors. Ok...basically just any paint. :crazy:
 
Ill have the yellow one please wht do you want for it, I have a half upgraded fiat 500 that I could give you for one
 
Add me mjm_98

I'll take the top black one please and send some chromes tomorrow
 
One question , are they tuned or just painted and diff wheels ?

When I mean tuned not fully tuned but tuned like on the tunning forum (changed suspension ...)
 
cgg
Ill have the yellow one please wht do you want for it, I have a half upgraded fiat 500 that I could give you for one
Just updated the OP.
Add me mjm_98

I'll take the top black one please and send some chromes tomorrow

You don't need to send tomorrow, I'll start sending the 500s when the list gets to 10 people.
 
GranTurismo916
Just updated the OP.

You don't need to send tomorrow, I'll start sending the 500s when the list gets to 10 people.

I would prefer to pay straight away ;) and be no 1 haha
 
One question , are they tuned or just painted and diff wheels ?

When I mean tuned not fully tuned but tuned like on the tunning forum (changed suspension ...)
They're not tuned. (Unfortunately).
 
They're not tuned. (Unfortunately).

Ok , if you do me the mopar 500 with a special tune (Invented by you but has to work :p) I can give 5 paints for your choise 👍 (I got XJR-9 Purple ;))
 
GranTurismo916
Oh yeah, I forgot :dunce:....any paint chip........but a fiat 500 would also be nice :sly:

I'm practically giving these away, but I'd really like a gold/silver chrome since I only have 1 gold chrome and no silver chromes. And also Mazoria and TVR colors. Ok...basically just any paint. :crazy:

I will give you 5 paints of any make of your choice
 
Ok , if you do me the mopar 500 with a special tune (Invented by you but has to work :p) I can give 5 paints for your choise 👍 (I got XJR-9 Purple ;))

._. XJR-9 :D:D:D

But I don't know how to tune...I'll try :scared:
 
Can you also tune my mopar 500 and ill give you 5 paints and the fiat 500 I said about
 
Totzke, I don't really care what paints. :)
 
GranTurismo916
Totzke, I don't really care what paints. :)

Haha ok 5 paints deal?
 
cgg
Can you also tune my mopar 500 and ill give you 5 paints and the fiat 500 I said about

Yes, since I have a test version of each.
 
Ill add you tomorrow the you can send the 500
thanks
 
Back