Great idea for GT Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter vid_speed
  • 69 comments
  • 4,089 views

Do you support this


  • Total voters
    69
  • Poll closed .
And now you're lying to yourself, and trying to fool everyone :lol: You lied, simple as that, but instead of acknowledging it you just decided to pretend you didn't say what you said, and that you actually meant something that was the complete opposite of what you said. Now you're trying to act like someone else has a reading comprehension issue because they didn't know that when you said "No they don't" you actually meant "Yes they do." Really? You're right though, what you said was very clear, that's why it was a lie and being pointed out as such.

The funny part is that I replied to your very first post in this thread, there was nothing more to read from you before that. So I guess another lie?

From this conversation I understand that you're one of those persons who is always right and don't want to acknowledge something said/done even if in the end is wrong.

To demonstrate that I wasn't lying: I said "THE cars" not simply "cars". "THE cars" in that context means all the cars. It's a huge difference between "Did they give THE cars for free?" and "Did they give cars for free?". If I would've said the last question, you would've been right, but I said "THE cars", this phrase meaning ALL the cars, in that context.

Don't call me a liar just because you don't/don't want to understand my reply.
 
From this conversation I understand that you're one of those persons who is always right and don't want to acknowledge something said/done even if in the end is wrong
I have no problem acknowledging I am wrong. However, I'm not the one that said something, yet pretended that I said the complete opposite. That was actually you.

To demonstrate that I wasn't lying: I said "THE cars" not simply "cars". "THE cars" in that context means all the cars. It's a huge difference between "Did they give THE cars for free?" and "Did they give cars for free?". If I would've said the last question, you would've been right, but I said "THE cars", this phrase meaning ALL the cars, in that context
still doesn't make it any less of a lie. That you failed to specify your wildly vague and inaccurate claim is your fault, not mine.
 
Then it's about average , Drive club gave us 20 free cars . two free motorcycles , and like 20 free tracks . GT 6 gave us 20 + free cars ( VGT + the few real ones ) . it's a lot compared to Iracing / AC but Not a lot compared to AAA companies . Did NFS even get dlc ? I never bothered touching it .
AC has also given away a good number of cars and tracks.

Its had entire bonus packs of free cars and tracks, with the paid for packs also all containing a free car.
 
I have no problem acknowledging I am wrong. However, I'm not the one that said something, yet pretended that I said the complete opposite. That was actually you.

still doesn't make it any less of a lie. That you failed to specify your wildly vague and inaccurate claim is your fault, not mine.

Even with proof, you still don't want to admit that I wasn't lying... Pathetic
 
Even with proof, you still don't want to admit that I wasn't lying... Pathetic
The pair of you can re-read the AUP, in particular the part about no personal attacks.

Play the ball, not the man.
 
The pair of you can re-read the AUP, in particular the part about no personal attacks.

Play the ball, not the man.

Right. Sorry if I said something wrong, I don't want to break the AUP. But he's calling me a liar for something that's not true, even if I tried to explain the situation.
 
Hello, I'm very sorry but I do not agree with you. Only one thing, in which the most real simulated races are in Pc. There is no doubt about it, but from there to say that it is also cheaper I find it ridiculous. start, do not compare the effort you have to do just to start, talking about money, because 1000 euros you manage but you are not at the maximum. And now can come Bill Gates to tell me whatever it is that I know that only the graphic card it costs more than my play4 and the difference I paid to have the pro.600 € in total.From 2013 until now.More games, Put about 15 x 60 €. Logically both assetto and some F1 have been cheaper or second hand, but I will not keep it in mind. about € 900 in 5 years.More 460 of the thrustmaster.with its thr8 and clutch.Vale, the 250 euros of the five years of Psplus and sumo. 2210 € 5 years everything. I think that would be what I would spend only on the computer. More time I've saved from bundle downloads winrar, unzip, unite, install, patch, **** this does not work ... online? uff as you do not pay this hacker week, yes, week too. That putting it in your game plan cheaper or free. Does the playstation update? do not compare!!!!! a few months ago update windows 10 cortana to ****. Is this enough? if you want to be at the last one, it's MORE EXPENSIVE. Another thing is that the best simulations on PC without thinking absurdly nothing else. But I like my life and I prefer the automatism and the carelessness of my ps4 that Half lives with my PC


Please,next time make paragraphs to make your post easier to read.
Either way we were talking about the "game" cost/DCL/online gaming and not the "hardware" cost.You dont need a 2000 )dollars or euros (or ...) to play AC on PC.Still an average PC would cost more than PS4 pro,I've already said that.
Now in order to use one game online on console -PS4 in this case- you need to pay the price for the game plus a sub for PS plus.That makes that one game (GTS or Pcars or AC or Drive club) more expensive than the basic iRacing sub.Keep in mind that iRacing is by far the most expensive sim racing game in Pc,no matter the way you look at it.
These are facts,not just an opinion.
Another fact:PS plus has nothing to do with paid or free PS4 games DLC or updates.So there is no valid argument about free DLC connected somehow with PS Plus.
So whoever wants to play on PS4,has to keep in mind that PS plus (aka online gaming) does not come free.Again fact.That is OP's idea:make online game for GTS free.Its not happening ever.
 
[QUOTE = "JulesDennis, publicación: 12190423, miembro: 280531"] Por favor, la próxima vez haga párrafos para que su publicación sea más fácil de leer.
De cualquier manera, estábamos hablando sobre el costo del "juego" / DCL / juegos en línea y no el costo del "hardware". No necesita 2000 dólares o euros (o ...) para jugar AC en la PC. Sin embargo, una PC promedio cuestan más que PS4 Pro, ya lo dije.
Ahora, para usar un juego en línea en la consola -PS4 en este caso-, necesitas pagar el precio del juego más un sub para PS plus. Eso hace que ese juego (GTS o Pcars o AC o Drive club) sea más caro que el sub iRacing básico. Ten en cuenta que iRacing es, con mucho, el juego de simulación de carreras más costoso en PC, sin importar la forma en que lo mires.
Estos son hechos, no solo una opinión.
Otro hecho :pagS plus no tiene nada que ver con el contenido descargable o gratuito de juegos de PS4 o las actualizaciones. Por lo tanto, no existe un argumento válido sobre el DLC gratuito conectado de alguna manera con PS Plus.
Entonces, quien quiera jugar en PS4, debe tener en cuenta que PS plus (también conocido como juego en línea) no es gratuito. De hecho, esa es la idea de OP: hacer un juego en línea para GTS gratis. No sucede nunca. [/ QUOTE]
In five years with pc without change nothing? Ejem... sorry but no. Came on... is the full pack.it's not fair you says only the games. Of course i can play with a 800€ pc, but medium and 1080p. I know how many is here, i don't know the cost in your country, but here for 4k and fluid with 1000€ you can not do nothing,and the time expended very much too. In Pc its other level, you can not compare it. Its how compares a bike with racing bike. The racing bike its more better but more work, maintenance,expensive,etc... i don't say its worst,it depends what you want ,but no say things that are not real.
 
And its translated with google. Dont say me i'm low level or something.can you write in spanish to me i can see?? Come on, criticizing someone's way of writing denotes little humility and justite education, so be careful with certain comments that may bother
 
And its translated with google. Dont say me i'm low level or something.can you write in spanish to me i can see?? Come on, criticizing someone's way of writing denotes little humility and justite education, so be careful with certain comments that may bother

I only asked if you could make paragraphs so its easier to read your post.Either way these forums have rules and its up to the mods to make sure that members follows those rules,not me.

[QUOTE = "JulesDennis, publicación: 12190423, miembro: 280531"] Por favor, la próxima vez haga párrafos para que su publicación sea más fácil de leer.
De cualquier manera, estábamos hablando sobre el costo del "juego" / DCL / juegos en línea y no el costo del "hardware". No necesita 2000 dólares o euros (o ...) para jugar AC en la PC. Sin embargo, una PC promedio cuestan más que PS4 Pro, ya lo dije.
Ahora, para usar un juego en línea en la consola -PS4 en este caso-, necesitas pagar el precio del juego más un sub para PS plus. Eso hace que ese juego (GTS o Pcars o AC o Drive club) sea más caro que el sub iRacing básico. Ten en cuenta que iRacing es, con mucho, el juego de simulación de carreras más costoso en PC, sin importar la forma en que lo mires.
Estos son hechos, no solo una opinión.
Otro hecho :pagS plus no tiene nada que ver con el contenido descargable o gratuito de juegos de PS4 o las actualizaciones. Por lo tanto, no existe un argumento válido sobre el DLC gratuito conectado de alguna manera con PS Plus.
Entonces, quien quiera jugar en PS4, debe tener en cuenta que PS plus (también conocido como juego en línea) no es gratuito. De hecho, esa es la idea de OP: hacer un juego en línea para GTS gratis. No sucede nunca. [/ QUOTE]
In five years with pc without change nothing? Ejem... sorry but no. Came on... is the full pack.it's not fair you says only the games. Of course i can play with a 800€ pc, but medium and 1080p. I know how many is here, i don't know the cost in your country, but here for 4k and fluid with 1000€ you can not do nothing,and the time expended very much too. In Pc its other level, you can not compare it. Its how compares a bike with racing bike. The racing bike its more better but more work, maintenance,expensive,etc... i don't say its worst,it depends what you want ,but no say things that are not real.


Again you did not make any valid point against my posts.
Fact :you need a PS plus to play online in PS4
Fact :That means that PS plus + price of a game (ps4) cost more money than playing online the same game in PC
Fact: PC cost more (you get what you pay for)
Fact :You can upgrade PC,you cannot upgrade a 10 year concole to run new games.
Fact: DCL policy in any game offered in PS4 has nothing to do with PS plus
Fact: OP's idea is not going to happen.
 
Back