Great pictures! but how?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wictor
  • 3 comments
  • 586 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
Hi!.
I have some great pictures on GT4:dopey:
But how do I get it over to my PC?
It has been great if I had get it over to my PC!!:sly:
Thanks!👍
 
Get either a USB flash drive, or hook up your USB-compatible MP3 Player or iPod to your PS2. Save them to that. Then (if you use Windows XP), hook it up to your computer. It should say "What would you like to do with these pictures." Pick save to computer, and upload them to GTP using Imageshack.
 
Wictor, again, but you've been told a few times to search and look around, so do so! ;) Spend just a little time looking around instead of posting right away. The moderators will be on you on the end, and you won't like that (Famine has already warned you on not making him attend to one of your posts again).

Looking in the FAQs here will give you an answer.
 
G.T is right, use the Search button
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back