Great racing on Creator Tracks HERE!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
London
GTP_alexi
Hello chaps

I think my thread in Clubs and Events would be of interest to some of you guys.

You can check out the latest news and comments on the last posts here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198400

But here's a taste of what TCR are all about.
Hope to see you guys on track 👍

If you're bored of the same old tracks and fancy a new challenge, you've come to the right place.

TCR is run by GTP_alexi and GTP_Joylord and we've been busy creating fun and challenging tracks that are easy to learn.
We've started using them for online racing and the overall response has been very positive, so think we ought to share this with more fellow GTPers.

Here's how it works.
TCR will decide on a Car(s),PP and Tyre combo which will be posted on the bottom of this first post. Everyone has to use this car, but if it's not
your cup of tea, don't worry because we'll change this combo every 2 weeks.
During that 2 week period we'll have a couple of tracks that have been specially created for the Car(s),PP and Tyre combo.
If you have added us as a friend, tracks will be available for download in advance for some practice. You'll find these in the community section on GT5.

Racing Times
Well, these aren't guaranteed, but if you feel like joining, here's a rough weekly timetable. Feel free to join anytime.

Monday: 20.00 - 00.00 GMT / TESTING

Tuesday: 20.00 - 00.00 GMT / TESTING

Wednesday: 20.00 - 00.00 GMT / TESTING

Thursday: 20.00 - 00.00 GMT / RACING

Friday: 20.00 - 00.00 GMT / RACING

Saturday: 20.00 - 00.00 GMT / RACING

Sunday: 20.00 - 00.00 GMT / RACING

When we've opened a lounge, we'll post the Room Number next to the relevant Car Combo, but also check the last posts.
You can also, send us a friend request and join direct.
All levels are welcome, so don't be shy!

Add us as friends
GTP_alexi
GTP_Joylord

Or PM us if you have any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you guys on the track!

The TCR boys are back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

After an extended hiatus, we've finally got our act together to once again produce great race tracks and racing.

The world has changed a lot since we last raced, regimes have fallen, the recession has deepened, Steve Jobs died and hover boards have finally hit the shops. Oh wait, or am I thinking of Back to the Future?

Anyway, we've got a great set-up to get us started tonight. It's using a car that everyone should have to make it easier to join.

CURRENT COMBO : Mmmmmmmm3

bmwm3gtsrossiimagesmain.jpg

RACE NO: 6 OPEN
START DATE: Thursday 24th November
CAR: Any M3 (Apart from M3 GTR or any other race car)
HP: 300-350
WEIGHT: 1350KG
TYRES: Sports Soft
TUNING: Allowed
ROOM NUMBER: SEE LAST POSTS HERE - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198400
TRACK 1: Available from GTP_Joylord
TRACK 2: TBC

Some of the regulations may change, but will do my best to keep it updated.

👍

Excellent run race evenings at TCR the combo’s work well with the design of the tracks. 👍

Phillip.

A great turnout and another awesome night.
Thanks to all, you know who you are 👍

Here are some pictures of last nights races. Love the photo of Jon loosing it after clipping the grass, also the one of Tiggles and I side by side with the slightest of gaps. I think our wing mirrors would of hit each other.

I'll also have a video uploaded soon of Noss, Turbo, Replay, Cicua and yours truly. Probably the best race I've had in this event. All 5 cars covered by a second...until Simon binned it :ouch:

So it's farewell to the M3s.
It's been another classic event that just got better and better, but I'm looking forward to testing on Monday with the 420PP stock cars.

Jon is working on a track for us to use, but we usually test in a private room, so sorry to any who aren't friends yet.

Watch this space for the details for the next event!

Enjoy :)

eifelcircuit8.jpg

eifelcircuit9b.jpg

eifelcircuit10w.jpg

eifelcircuit11.jpg

eifelcircuit12.jpg

eifelcircuit13.jpg

eifelcircuit14.jpg

eifelcircuit15.jpg

eifelcircuit16b.jpg

eifelcircuit17.jpg

eifelcircuit18.jpg

Here's the race I've been meaning to upload

I've had a chat with Jon about testing tonight with the stock cars and we will have 434PP instead of the 420PP as we had last night.

We'll be testing on last nights track for an hour or so, then moving on to a new track, wohoo!

RTC @ TCR

roastertc.jpg

This car is simply fun, enough said, so watch this.

See you guys on track!

CURRENT COMBO : Roadster TC

RACE NO: 14 OPEN

START DATE: Tuesday 17th January
CAR: Roadster TC
PP: 510
TYRES: Sports Soft
TUNING: Allowed
ROOM NUMBER: SEE LAST POSTS
TRACK : Available from GTP_alexi (Postbrough)

Back