Great Variety of Cars Available and Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaN-PwN
  • 86 comments
  • 5,250 views
i can buy you an enzo or trade my escudo for a ferrari 330 p4

psn tuanstrong

ready to trade now
 
send the escudo plz
 
i can trade my orange Mclaren F1 '94 for your 2J.
 
i have a red ENZO, Chapparal 2D, and Mclaren--F1'94 for trade Immidiately. all untouched. looking for your Ferrari F10 or F2007. would also take a Mazda 787B RC'91.
 
I have Mclaren--F1'94. Wanna trade for a 908 Oreca Matmut?
 
lambo nomad diablo for bentley speed 8 or zonda lm race car?
 
dan.......did you just copy and paste my wish list?
 
Audi R8 LMS Race car '09 what will u give me for this bad boy zero miles. Got in a 1000 ticket.
 
Audi R8 LMS Race car '09 what will u give me for this bad boy zero miles. Got in a 1000 ticket.


anything on the list buddy, pick your price :)
 
I can trade 2moro after 4pst I'll take the Pescarolo Courage Judd GVS Race Car '04
 
teamlosli, great trading with you

looking for some great offers today guys, post them up!
 
make some offers guys, looking to trade now
 
someone's gotta have something...
 
Do you still need all the cars in the OP?

In that case I have the following:


Audi R8 Le Mans TDi
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5- 16 Evolution II 1991 (touring car or not)
Oreca ViperGTSR RC
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Shelby GT350R
Suzuki Escudo DT'98
Ticket 1000 (Also have a Historic Rally Ticket. Rememver: the next seasonal will mst likely include Rally!!! :-))

-Cato
 
Do you still need all the cars in the OP?

In that case I have the following:


Audi R8 Le Mans TDi
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5- 16 Evolution II 1991 (touring car or not)
Oreca ViperGTSR RC
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Shelby GT350R
Suzuki Escudo DT'98
Ticket 1000 (Also have a Historic Rally Ticket. Rememver: the next seasonal will mst likely include Rally!!! :-))

-Cato

yes
check pms
 
looking for offers
 
got any offers guys?
 
I sent you a friend request and a PM.
Please accept and reply with what car you would like me to send.
I am not sure if the Audi is the one you are looking for, thou I have all the others I listed in a previous post.

-Cato
 
anything good today?
 
I've got a Team Oreca Viper #91 with 106mi. for your Toyota GT1

Can trade now
 
Shelby GT350 for 2J or GT1 maybe? If it's too much it's cool
 
Dan, I sent you the Audi we spoke about on PSN.
Could I have the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car?
 
Interested in your:

-Audi R8 LMS Race car (Team Playstation) '09
-Ford GT Race Car Spec II

Have to trade:

-Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car (0mile)
-Nissan GT-R spec V (academy version) (0mile)
-Nissan R89C race car (0mile)
-All X1 except #12 (most 0mile)

PM if interested
 
Interested in your:

-Audi R8 LMS Race car (Team Playstation) '09
-Ford GT Race Car Spec II

Have to trade:

-Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car (0mile)
-Nissan GT-R spec V (academy version) (0mile)
-Nissan R89C race car (0mile)
-All X1 except #12 (most 0mile)

PM if interested
Sorry to hijack, but I have both cars and can trade for the R89C tomorrow.
 
I have a Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5- 16 Evolution II 1991 and can also swap Dodge Viper SRT10 fully tuned and Mclaren F1 or MP4 24c both fully tuned for a F2007? pm me. I have a lot to swap just depends wat u are after!
 
Back