Great Variety of Cars Available and Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaN-PwN
  • 86 comments
  • 5,250 views
Just traded a R390 Road Car, but I would have offered it.

I can throw in a Ford RS200 Road Car with the Diablo. Sadly thats all I've got left from trading (well I have more but I wanna keep those for a while)

I can trade tonight, in like an hour if your interested
 
Just traded a R390 Road Car, but I would have offered it.

I can throw in a Ford RS200 Road Car with the Diablo. Sadly thats all I've got left from trading (well I have more but I wanna keep those for a while)

I can trade tonight, in like an hour if your interested

kk the Diablo is good enough, I'll see if no one trades till then Ill shoot you a request thanks
 
kk the Diablo is good enough, I'll see if no one trades till then Ill shoot you a request thanks

Sounds good
 
DO you have any slots available ?

i would like the FTO for Suzuki Escudo DT'98 or
Zonda LM Race Car?
 
Audi R10 TDi for a Bentley Speed 8? Can trade in like an hour.
 
My Escudo for your 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10?

PM me if so please



I can trade right now btw
 
Online now, if your still up for the trade

btw, RoarOfZonda, love you sig
 
immediate trading available now
 
i can trade now
 
So do the other cars not from the UCD have 0 miles on them?
 
So do the other cars not from the UCD have 0 miles on them?

no, they have miles, for the most part they say
changed car 0 times
 
I have a nissan r92cp (0 miles)
Interested in the Zonda LM.

I can trade right now.
 
You have listed "Mclaren F1GTR RC'97" Is this the BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car? If so, i have it. I would trade it for an R10 TDI. Can trade in approx 2hrs 45mins.
 
i would like the x2010 would you like a Jag XJ13 chromeline or look in sig
 
You have listed "Mclaren F1GTR RC'97" Is this the BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car? If so, i have it. I would trade it for an R10 TDI. Can trade in approx 2hrs 45mins.


that's the bemmer yes but I've completed a trade nest time guys
 
can you trade today? i have a fully modded Mclaren--F1'94 and a mclaren GTR..for your C-9, toyota one or F10.. i can trade today after 7pm EST.
 
can you trade today? i have a fully modded Mclaren--F1'94 and a mclaren GTR..for your C-9, toyota one or F10.. i can trade today after 7pm EST.

I can trade the toyota on a different account
DaN-PwN
if you wanna do that message me on
dan08pires
and I'll switch, either car is fine.
 
up for trading guys
 
Can offer for a X2010:

Premium Cars:
Corvette ZR1 Race Modification in Mat Red
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Ferrari F40 '92
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67

Standard Cars:
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Suszuki Escudo Trial Car '98
Jay Leno Tank Car '03Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89
 
my speed 8 for your 2J. can trade now
also have the vertigo and the C60
 
Hey, Lambo Nomad Diablo GT (with only UCD miles (7500)) for Audi R10?
 
Ive any of these you want:

Bently Speed 8
CLK-GTR '98
Gillet Vertigo RC'04
Mclaren--F1'94
Nissan R92C
Suzuki Escudo DT'98

For your Toyota GT-One

Lemme know by PM, thanks =)
 
excellent fast trading with you guys, thanks


ready for another trade today :)
 
looking for offers
 
let's see if I can get something nice :)
 
Back