Green Chevy Chevelle SS

  • Thread starter Thread starter sk8tepenguin
  • 24 comments
  • 1,287 views
Messages
183
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Messages
sk8te-penguin
Seen them a few times but never in green.
 
Got any tickets?
 
Ok... Do you have a wide selection of cars?
 
Hi,

I have a forest green metallic one. 0 miles and an oil change.

I'm looking for gears/horns/museum cards.
 
sk8tepenguin

Ok. Do you have a Mitsubishi 3000GT SL (J) '96? Or a Toyota ft 86 II Concept '11?
 
I would like both please, so I can mod one slightly for drift use and keep one standard.

Hi,

I have a forest green metallic one. 0 miles and an oil change.

I'm looking for gears/horns/museum cards.

Anything in particular?

Ok. Do you have a Mitsubishi 3000GT SL (J) '96? Or a Toyota ft 86 II Concept '11?

I have the 3000GT AL (J) '96
 
SL* Sorry I did a typo
 
sk8tepenguin
I have the 3000GT AL (J) '96

Nevermind I don't need it anymore.
 
Still looking..
 
Ok... Do you have a wide selection of cars?


These would be ........ ? :confused:

Edit your OP. Throw a little something out on the table, a list of what you are offering in trade. It would make this a little easier for you. :sly:

BTW - I have several Green Chevelles. So what are you offering ?
 
What do you want? I can't be bothered to list the 300+ cars I'm willing to trade haha
 
Btw do you have the Forest Green Chevelle?
 
I have the Chevelle also but you are gonna have to make some kind of list of what you have as I don't have time to play 20 questions with you.
 
Just give me a list of what you're after and if I have it I'll send you it, it'd take hours to write down all the cars I have and don't want.
 
I have the Chevelle also but you are gonna have to make some kind of list of what you have as I don't have time to play 20 questions with you.

BINGO !!!!

We as a forum / traders don't have time to play 20 questions with you as far as what you have to offer.

There is always this ....... mygranturismo,net .... it's worth the time.

We are not badgering you by any means, but you have to somewhat conform to some standard trading rules. We will help you, but you have to help us in return.:sly:
 
Forget it then. If you can't be bothered to compile some sort of list of what you have available, then you are going to have a hard time trading. Even a small list would be helpful.
 
How the heck am I supposed to know what you want though? I could make a list of all the cars I have for you to reply with "No I don't want those." and that would just be a waste of time.
 
I give up, lol. Real life is happening for me right now so I gotta go but maybe someone else can explain the aspects of trading to you. Good luck.
 
I could make a list of all the cars I have for you to reply with "No I don't want those." and that would just be a waste of time.

It is easier for us, as traders, to look and see what you are offering. Really, we don't have the time to sit here and ask you if you have such and such car available. Only to sit here and wait for you to respond with a "NO". Seriously speaking, do you understand ? Hence why mygranturismo.net is a valuable tool for you to use if you plan on trading. Or, just list some cars that you may think will catch the public eye. A good start would be to at least list any 0/0/0 cars, these are the hot items that are being seeked out. :sly:
 
The only 0/0/0 cars I have are the crap toyota yaris' and such you win.
 
Not trying to be mean here, but laziness gets you nowhere, here and in real life. In the time you have had this thread, you could have made a list of what you have to offer. Genereal rule: If you are looking for something, have a list of what you have to offer. Makes it easier and quicker for everyone involved.
 
Or, just list some cars that you may think will catch the public eye. A good start would be to at least list any 0/0/0 cars, these are the hot items that are being seeked out. :sly:

The only 0/0/0 cars I have are the crap toyota yaris' and such you win.

OK, so you do not possess a lot of 0/0/0's. You state that you have 300 cars, certainly you have to have someting in that garage that is appealing. 💡
As far as 0/0/0's go, there is always the OCD, which offers 0/0/0 cars. You may have a certain color of a car sitting there that someone is seeking ....... trade bait.
 
I'm looking for stuff I don't have (which is a lot), so if you could have a look in my "mygranturismo" and send me 5 items I am missing in return for the car, I would really appreciate it.

Mind you that the museum cards are not updated, so you're better off looking at the gears and horns, only.
 
Back