{Green Tree World Wide}recruiting compettion.

• Thread starter Trin07
  • 39 comments
United States
US
Trin07
Hello everyone this is yours truly trin07 yes trin07 on gtp here to inform all u lovely gt5 dragtsers that GTWW: aka GREEN TREE Worldwide is recruiting, but not how we normaly do which is by vote yup we about that life, but this saturday night 9-14-2013 at 10:00 new york time. i will be hosting a lobbie for people who want to join gtww. we are only taking the winner but if u dont make the cut not all hope is lost. there may be another compettion the next following week or so. Here are the rules.
1. No E-cheating aka (tap tap)
2. No hack, or modded cars allowed
3. No second acount u must join under ur main account
4. We have a 2 jump rule !! 2 jumps is a lost for that run, guys and girls its going to be a best of 3 for each car u guys are going to be running if its not tuned or missing parts we will wait 5minutes for u to get it setup but only 15 minutes to tune in the lobby yes no speed test u must put the parts and come back to the lobby and tune it for 15 minuts. Good luck guys and girls when u join he lobby the car u drive will be told to u. God bless good luck

Last edited:
Good luck with the try outs trin! I dont think i've ran you before but I'm guessing youre fast. Keep up the good work!

Ty guys, its hood to be greeted among friends and good people, i will be putting all the members on green tree world wide after tonights try out. And i would like to say ty to the guys that attended last night acr r34 comp. gd stuff guys.

Welcome trin!! Great to have you on here. Good luck with the comp bro hopefully you will find some worthy people. Just a heads up you have to watch your grammer on here. No textspeak, slang, or anything in that nature 👍

Hehe all bunch of guess launchers and ec-heaters.

Guess launching and being an "ec-heater" whatever that is , is not needed and who may you be? Now if I may ask, what is a "ec-heater"? Haha I've been called a guess launcher plenty of times just because i treed certain people that think they can not get treed. Now if you are mad because one of us might have treed you then i'm sorry to hear that. Now can you keep your negative comments to yourself? Please keep this thread drama free. 👍 GreenTree is a highly respected team on Gran Turismo and so am I as a single person which more than enough can vouch on that.

I remember you handing the crown over to me :confused:

Yeah that's true haha. I was retired for a bit til stealth asked me to come back and take over once again :cheers: remember i'm the King Of Kings alongside GreenTree :sly: Much Respect to Team Dark Side though for bringing good competitors to the strip 👍

Last edited:
Yobanky
Yeah that's true haha. I was retired for a bit til stealth asked me to come back and take over once again :cheers: remember i'm the King Of Kings alongside GreenTree :sly: Much Respect to Team Dark Side though for bringing good competitors to the strip 👍

El banky el rey de los reyes. Welcome bro to gtp glad to have you on here. Much respect to gtww some very fast guys.

GTWW was the undisputed fastest team in GT5 a while back, glad you guys are still haulin ass 👍

We still running it haha :sly: we pretty much retired with a 4-0 record. 70% of the time when we play we be in our lounges just chilling and the other 30% we be in a TDS lobby.

Yobanky you're Dominican?

Yeah 100% Manin 👍

Last edited:
Back