GRID 2 GTP Organized Events

United States
PST/US
HarrisonMV1Ford
DK Harrison
Hey guys, I thought i'd create this thread for events/races you guys would like to create. I really want to get a group for Tier 1 Time Attack, but feel free to suggest events or races for GTP members. I'll edit the OP every time one of you guys creates an event with rules.

~~~ Important People: ~~~

-Leader: Myself
-Co-Leader: NickSkyline

Set it up like this if possible:

Tier:
Track (s):
Mode:
Total Players Allowed:
Date of Event:

Also, if anyone wants to let me know GTP members who will be "banned" from this thread of GTP Organized GRID 2 events due to the following:

Edit: On Face Off, you may drive as dirty as you want.

-Name calling, bad spirit, etc.
-DIRTY Driving
- etc..^

GTP GRID 2 Events: Ban List;
-

I would like to start an event myself, for those entering the events, please submit like this:

PSN Username:
Car:
Car #:

Anyway, enjoy guys. Also, you guys may discuss events that have already happened here too.

Edit: We now are officially Semi-Professional GRID 2 events, we have a FB page, and will have a Qualifier soon. 48 Skilled/Talented people will become a part of this, and soon we will have full Season schedules. There will be a lot of work to get this going, so this will be constantly changing. There will be an A group, with 24 people in it, an A1 and an A2 group, for the faster half of the Qualifier. Then same with B1 and B2. Good luck to all, and welcome to as close as it gets to Semi-Professional GRID Racing.

Last edited:
---- Reserved ----

Qualifier Details:

-
-
-
-

A1:

A2:

B1:

B2:

Season 1:

--- Reserved ---

WIP

Work In Progress ~~~

Last edited:
I think dirty driving should be allowed in Face Off because that's the name of the game plus the AI sure does it. :crazy:
Now I have one I would like to do once. Don't ask me to host this though. :P
Code:
Tier: 1
Track (s): Red Bull North Circuit
Mode: Endurance/10 minutes
Total Players Allowed: MAX
Rules: Full Damage, collisions on, random grid order, unlimited flashbacks.

EDIT: Oh, I would join that one but I play off my BF's account & he buys the cars.

I don't know for sure, but isn't Spoil-T your bf? And okay, I will add that event to the OP. And yeah, Face-Off is the only exception. Sorry, I should have added that, thanks.

Last edited:
~~~ Tier 2 Mustang/Camaro Endurance Series ~~~

Tier: 2
Car (s): Ford Mustang Mach 1, Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Ford Mustang Boss*, Chevrolet Camaro SS*
Track (s): Chicago (Wabash Run), Dubai (Orra Quay Loop), Indianapolis (Infield Circuit), all 10 minutes
Mode:
Total Players Allowed: 8 (I'll have 4 more slots, in case anyone not signed up wants to join in and see what we're doing.)
Date of Event: Undecided. Discuss.

Mustang Mach 1: 0/2
Mustang Boss: 0.2
Camaro Z28: 1/2
Camaro SS: 0/2

* You are only allowed to put Engine Tuning Stage 1 on this car.

PSN: GTP_NickSkyline
Car: Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Car #: 404

~~~ Tier 3 Faceoff Series ~~~

Tier: 3
Track (s): Hong Kong (Magazine Gap), Côte D'Azur (Villefranche-Sur-Mer), Okutama (Torii Rush), California (Big Sur)
Mode: Faceoff
Total Players Allowed: 12
Date of Event: Undecided. Discuss.

Car: KTM X-Bow R

Being allowed to drive dirty in a face-off...I've seen this in the Playlists, so I approve.

I also think you should put something in for car restrictions as well, in case there's someone who wants to limit the number of cars used in a race. Could make for some interesting races where you have to rely on your skill and not the car you choose to go with, as everyone could be using the same car.

EDIT: Sign me up for that Time Attack event:

Car: Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II

Last edited:
Love the addition man, thanks. And I edited the OP, added your events & put you in my Tier 1 Time Attack series. If you don't mind guys, let's try and make this a bit more popular. I would like one of you guys to be Co-Leader of this GRID 2 GTP Events. Either Nick Or Rainbow, you guys decide. Since you guys were the first people to add to this.

Let's try and make this popular!

Last edited:
I would like one of you guys to be Co-Leader of this GRID 2 GTP Events. Either Nick Or Rainbow, you guys decide. Since you guys were the first people to add to this.

Let's try and make this popular!

I think the two of us should have a one-on-one race Online to determine that, if that's okay with RD.

Also, if you're wondering why I made the room visibility on the Endurance Series Open, it's so if anyone not signed up or is even a :gtplanet: member wants to come in and have a few races with us, I don't mind that (and collisions are off to prevent those who would ram other off the track on purpose from having their way). I don't even care what cars they use (from what I remember, if you join a Custom Event series in the middle of it, I believe it picks a car for you).

I think the two of us should have a one-on-one race Online to determine that, if that's okay with RD.

Also, if you're wondering why I made the room visibility on the Endurance Series Open, it's so if anyone not signed up or is even a :gtplanet: member wants to come in and have a few races with us, I don't mind that (and collisions are off to prevent those who would ram other off the track on purpose from having their way). I don't even care what cars they use (from what I remember, if you join a Custom Event series in the middle of it, I believe it picks a car for you).

Okay that sounds good, this series is for later this summer in general. I'm busy for a while so I'm unable to play for a while, just trying to get this ready for when I am.

But as for the race between you & RD. goes that sounds fine.

Last edited:
But as for the race between you & I goes that sounds fine, and i'm sure RD is fine w/ that, she is the one and only gf of Spoil-T xD. Spoil is a good guy though, really chill. Anyway, 1v1 Face Off to determine who will run this sounds fine to me, Tier 1 if that's fine w/ you.

All righty...

~~~ GTPlanet GRID 2 Event Co-Leadership Duel ~~~

Stipulation: The winner of this race will become the Co-Leader of GRID 2 events organized by GTPlanet. I'm not sure about this, but I'd like to make it best 2 out of 3.

Track (s): Haven't decided yet.
Players Allowed: Nick Skyline and Rainbow Dash (and harrison1477, if he wants to watch) ONLY
Date of event: Any time Rainbow Dash and I are OK with.

All righty...

~~~ GTPlanet GRID 2 Event Co-Leadership Duel ~~~

Stipulation: The winner of this race will become the Co-Leader of GRID 2 events organized by GTPlanet. I'm not sure about this, but I'd like to make it best 2 out of 3.

Track (s): Haven't decided yet.
Players Allowed: Nick Skyline and Rainbow Dash (and harrison1477, if he wants to watch) ONLY
Date of event: Any time Rainbow Dash and I are OK with.

Edited my post xD Meant between you and Rainbow which you already knew. & Yes, I would like to watch it. I'm not going to put this in the OP though just because it won't be a series, just a race for Co-Leadership (One n Done).

Lets do it tomorrow Nicky. I'll be available after 2PM EST. Also no Golf because I hate that thing. :yuck:

Another thing, I claim the number 00 since that's what he has on all his cars. Anyone else who claims it will have the number forcefully removed from their car when we race. :sly:

Lets do it tomorrow Nicky. I'll be available after 2PM EST. Also no Golf because I hate that thing. :yuck:

You're on.
Didn't I send you a Friend Request?
No Giulietta or Camaro, either; I think the former is just too common, and the latter can destroy Tier 1 every once in a while. That is, it can if driven properly.

I'll be using my BF's Murder Mustang so no worries.
e22788.gif

What did RD get banned for? Spoil & her, ugh. Anyway, Nick your officially Co-Leader so I edited the OP for you. Congrats on winning, sorry I was't there to see it.

Good idea for a thread, but I think it may become it bit to cluttered as its a universal thread for all events. It would be easier for the community to find events if they were contained within their own thread. 👍

Good idea for a thread, but I think it may become it bit to cluttered as its a universal thread for all events. It would be easier for the community to find events if they were contained within their own thread. 👍

True, but when they're done they will be removed, I thought that way too at first but I'm going to remove the event from the OP when it is finished. I just wanted a few ideas to get it started, and is now on "create lockdown", only joining these events are an option at this point.

If one of these becomes a series of its own, then we (NickSkyline & I) will make a thread for the series, but at this point we're just trying to see what people like to do.

Latest Posts

Back