GRID Legends "Enduring Spirit" DLC Arrives October 25

• Thread starter Famine
  • 13 comments
Hmmm i thought there were 4 DLC in total instead of 3? 🤔 I just looked it up, indeed there will be 4 in total :

After February 25, four huge premium DLC packs will be released, all including expansions to Driven to Glory, new cars, circuits, event types, customisation items, and more.

Hmmm i thought there were 4 DLC in total instead of 3? 🤔 I just looked it up, indeed there will be 4 in total :

After February 25, four huge premium DLC packs will be released, all including expansions to Driven to Glory, new cars, circuits, event types, customisation items, and more.
It's Four on the Steam Page.

Also, AZ-1 one make races, right in the feels.

Yeah i got my quote straight from the EA page.

Looking forward to the DLC, Fuji isn‘t really a favourite track and it’s already in a few other games I own, but i’ll take it. The 4 new cars are excellent! And I don’t mind a bit more of that over-the-top story. :D

Hey kaz... look the Codemasters job in the update, maybe your community want more those kind of things 👀
Bentley 8, Continental GT3, BMW V12 and the freaking AZ-1...

I honestly can't believe I'm seeing this little AZ-1 in another game that is not Gran Turismo. :lol:

The high detailed models of GT7 is both a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I think if it would be better to have less detailed cars if that means getting more cars...

While I am excited for the DLC was holding out hope they would add LeMans as well as Fuji

Back