GRID Now Available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC

I kind of hoped there would be vr with this title but surprised it hasn’t. I’ll be waiting around too. It’s not jumping off the shelf at me right now

I was hoping it would be more of a sim than arcade. I probably won’t be getting this unless it’s dirt cheap or free.

I have a feeling this is going to bomb like the last arcade racer they made.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the recent "update" has addressed?

Its called v. 1.04
Hotfix 1 - 21/10/2019

This patch consists of visual improvements and some fixes, including:

Multiplayer

• Multiplayer: Resolved issue of players starting races early, or not at the same time
  • Multiplayer: Resolved issue of player losing control in Quick Match – Time Attack events
Visuals

• Fix for HDR rendering, causing grading to work incorrectly
General

• Resolved issues that were causing game crashes, including from the live results screen

3rd of the way through single player and already getting bored with it having to race GP tracks backward is just wrong and a pretty weak way to boost the track count and what is up with the kerbs are they coated in ice? and half the tracks feel like racing on cobble stones 6/10 from me :(
new patch did make it run smoother on ps4 pro

3rd of the way through single player and already getting bored with it having to race GP tracks backward is just wrong and a pretty weak way to boost the track count and what is up with the kerbs are they coated in ice? and half the tracks feel like racing on cobble stones 6/10 from me :(
new patch did make it run smoother on ps4 pro

A step backwards for racing games.

I knew it would be arcade but the handling model is worse than i ever expected. Totally not intuutive.

Do you play on controller on a wheel? I am using wheel and for me it is quite the opposite. I can easily recognize when I am loosing traction. Most reviews also tells that driving physics are one of things that Codemasters really nailed it. This is why this game is not bad it is only good because of lack of content.

Do you play on controller on a wheel? I am using wheel and for me it is quite the opposite. I can easily recognize when I am loosing traction. Most reviews also tells that driving physics are one of things that Codemasters really nailed it. This is why this game is not bad it is only good because of lack of content.
Xbox controller works pretty well on PC, not sure about on console. Maybe it's his DS4.

Xbox controller works pretty well on PC, not sure about on console. Maybe it's his DS4.

I tried this game on DS4 and i prefer wheel, but it isn't totally not intuutive in my opinion. It is similar to Driveclub physics to be honest.

hmm I only been using 1 on abs/tc its still easy enough to win on hard if you get away from the crazed ai its just not fun like the older games I don't feel like im pushing the cars at all :(

Back