Grind times...

• Thread starter rex1825
  • 2 comments
Serbia
Serbia
Warlock__SRB
I know there are methods that are already explained, and a lot of YT videos that do the calculation etc, funny thing is that people in 99% of the time don't count loading times (yes there are loading times even on PS5 and they do add up a lot of time), so here is my take with StopWatch to measure proper times of current races, will add more to the list later today (truck race on Daytona etc.).

Here is simple calculation for those that still don't know what is best for credit grind currently (measured on PS5):

PanAmerican Championship first race:
car: Dodge Tomahawk S (RS tires)
Laps: 6
Avg lap time: 0:33
First lap time: 0:36
Restart/Reload race: 1:05
Time per race: 4:26
Avg outcome without break per hour: 710500 (473700)

Fiserman's Ranch dirt race:
car: Audi S1 (custom setup no NOS)
Laps: 1
Avg lap time: 3:10
First lap time: 3:10
Restart/Reload race: 0:25
Time per race: 3:35
Avg outcome without break per hour: 753500 (502400)

Sardegna Windmills dirt race:
car: Audi S1 (custom setup no NOS)
Laps: 3
Avg lap time: 1:15
First lap time: 1:22
Restart/Reload race: 0:25
Time per race: 4:17
Avg outcome without break per hour: 840500 (560400)

A little bit of explanation for "Restart/Reload race" time, it is time needed for player/game to go through all the menus (quickly as possible) from the time race ended, that is when a player passes finish line (timer for race stops there) to the time when player gains control of the car in next race, or passes start line (timer for race starts here). Even though times seem huge, this is on PS5 and they do add up, take into consideration that player must go through finish menu, gather credits and mileage menu, skip the replay, then either go to next race, exit and restart tournament, or restart race, and at the end start race with delay of 5-7 seconds before car passes start line and race starts...

I didn't test this on PS4, but will do in next few days, just wondering what are loading times and restart times.

Cheers...

Last edited:
I've been out of the loop for awhile, are these 3 the top cr./hour grinds in the game as of Oct 2022?
Not even close.

There are multiple discussion threads on some of these methods.

Back