Grinding lvl 23 to 24 on bspec

  • Thread starter Thread starter smithda86
  • 8 comments
  • 1,139 views
Messages
22
Messages
smithda86
What's the best race to do this where I won't need to interact with my driver at all?
 
I'm also trying the American Championship Indy on Bspec and can't seem to get a guaranteed win using ZR1 RM. Any suggestions?
 
I believe it is the indy or daytona race at the american cup.

Edit: Beat me to it lol.
 
Are there any settings which can be used to guarantee victory?
 
I've been using the Dream Car race at Indy. Its 4 laps longer, but open to any car(so perfect for FGT, Minolta, or X2010 if you get that, pays less in $$ but more in exp. If you are just leveling up I think that one is better to use IMO...
 
I've been using the Dream Car race at Indy. Its 4 laps longer, but open to any car(so perfect for FGT, Minolta, or X2010 if you get that, pays less in $$ but more in exp. If you are just leveling up I think that one is better to use IMO...

But Dream Car Championship unlocks at level 24, this guy is trying to get to 24, just like I am. Meaning that this event isn't unlocked yet.
 
I had the same problem with the ZR1 RM at Indy (with the American Race). My drivers do not like the ZR1 RM as a car. I purchased the Ford GT Spec II Test Car (3.5mill) and tuned it (bought whatever I could). It gets to around 800 hp with oil change. I then used the Tune by Tharian to setup the suspension and the Transmission top speed was set to 236.

I am now winning every race even with drivers at level 0. Granted my margin of winning was only 9-10 seconds but I didn't have to help him at all. If you have the money try that car.

My b-spec drivers are more "cool" than "hot". I think that makes a difference if the ZR1 RM can be used or not. I can win with the ZR1 RM if I babysit the b-spec driver.
 
what i wanna know is grinding up to level 21....
 
Back