Grinding

  • Thread starter Thread starter sam2k10
  • 14 comments
  • 1,207 views
Messages
30
Messages
Sam_2k9_h
Hey guys how do you do grinding , I hear people talking about it all the time and do not understand what it is so PLEASE can someone let me know what it is???
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's doing the same races over and over in order to LEVEL
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Grinding is repeating the same race (over and over again), or series of races (i.e. a championship) to gain money or experience points. 👍

Some people do it to get points to move up a level, some people grind to get money to buy cars with. There's different reasons why people grind, but, essentially, what griniding is, is the same.
 
Thanks guys :) also 1 more thing, what LEVEL do you unlock endurance racing for b-spec ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Both in a and b-spec you can unlock the endurance race from level 25
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, so what's the fastest way to LEVEL in bspec?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Grinding is something you do in clubs, especially when you want to pull woman... :dopey:




























jk. Just doing the same race over and over for money and Spec Points.
 
level 10 at the moment

Not really massive amounts to gain when you are at that level, it's really when you get to the higher levels where grinding is of more value.

Yes, you might have to repeat a few races every now and then, that's pretty normal (and yes, technically that is grinding), but when you get to the higher levels the grinding gets more severe.

Just carry on playing B spec as per normal, check out the threads on this forum about B spec, there's alot of useful information on what to do and how to avoid making expensive mistakes. It takes a while to search, find and read them but it could well be worth it.

Good luck :)
 
Not really massive amounts to gain when you are at that level, it's really when you get to the higher levels where grinding is of more value.

Yes, you might have to repeat a few races every now and then, that's pretty normal (and yes, technically that is grinding), but when you get to the higher levels the grinding gets more severe.

Just carry on playing B spec as per normal, check out the threads on this forum about B spec, there's alot of useful information on what to do and how to avoid making expensive mistakes. It takes a while to search, find and read them but it could well be worth it.

Good luck :)
thanks :D
 
Off-topic, but I'm taking a moment here to say thanks to Famine, wherever he is, for correcting all these horrid spelling and grammatical errors. Every time I wade through a thread like this all I can think is :rolleyes: not at the thread's topic, but at all the carelessness out there. :indiff:
 
Off-topic, but I'm taking a moment here to say thanks to Famine, wherever he is, for correcting all these horrid spelling and grammatical errors. Every time I wade through a thread like this all I can think is :rolleyes: not at the thread's topic, but at all the carelessness out there. :indiff:

I am sorry about that
 
Off-topic, but I'm taking a moment here to say thanks to Famine, wherever he is, for correcting all these horrid spelling and grammatical errors. Every time I wade through a thread like this all I can think is :rolleyes: not at the thread's topic, but at all the carelessness out there. :indiff:

👍 The red marker is out! I love it. :cheers:
 
Back