Thanks, so what's the fastest way to LEVEL in bspec?
Thanks, so what's the fastest way to LEVEL in bspec?
Depends what level you are on now??
level 10 at the moment
thanksNot really massive amounts to gain when you are at that level, it's really when you get to the higher levels where grinding is of more value.
Yes, you might have to repeat a few races every now and then, that's pretty normal (and yes, technically that is grinding), but when you get to the higher levels the grinding gets more severe.
Just carry on playing B spec as per normal, check out the threads on this forum about B spec, there's alot of useful information on what to do and how to avoid making expensive mistakes. It takes a while to search, find and read them but it could well be worth it.
Good luck![]()
Off-topic, but I'm taking a moment here to say thanks to Famine, wherever he is, for correcting all these horrid spelling and grammatical errors. Every time I wade through a thread like this all I can think isnot at the thread's topic, but at all the carelessness out there.
![]()
Off-topic, but I'm taking a moment here to say thanks to Famine, wherever he is, for correcting all these horrid spelling and grammatical errors. Every time I wade through a thread like this all I can think isnot at the thread's topic, but at all the carelessness out there.
![]()