Grip Gone Drift

• Thread starter MrSnowman
  • 8 comments
We don't have too much GT4 videos any more but we do have a section for it. Otherwise, welcomed!

The GT4 Forum (especially the Drift specific area) is pretty dead.

Nonetheless...

An oldy but goody...

;)

^I haven't seen many GT4 drift videos, but this guy's driving looks so strange to me. Very little counter-steer, it's like he initiates and then it magically slides with no change in steering, throttle or brake input at all.

^I haven't seen many GT4 drift videos, but this guy's driving looks so strange to me. Very little counter-steer, it's like he initiates and then it magically slides with no change in steering, throttle or brake input at all.
Delphic Reason did that video, next to FI's videos etc etc. Gotta love Zero counter-steering in AWD's.

Delphic Reason did that video, next to FI's videos etc etc. Gotta love Zero counter-steering in AWD's.

I don't love it. It's supposed to be a challenge and demonstration of skill and control, IMO. This method just makes the car do all the work.

I don't love it. It's supposed to be a challenge and demonstration of skill and control, IMO. This method just makes the car do all the work.
IMO, it is just throwing the weight around just to a point that only acceleration would do the controlling and speed of it.

try subaru coupe 99. best awd drift so far. feel almost like and FR car. 22B show slightly some understeer.
the gtr is too powerful but really move like and FR with less understeer.:lol:

Back