[GRO] 2017 Global Rally Championship Season 3: Pedro Harsk wins the championship.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 71 comments
Sorry fopr the 4th post in a row guys.

The GRC Organisation has decided that the Rally Poland starts tommorrow and it will end this sunday, in order not to fall behind the GRC Schedule.

The track is Eiger Nordwand G Trail, 4 Laps.

latest

Good luck! :cheers:

After two days of hard working, the results and standings after Round #8 are finally on!

upload_2017-12-6_19-59-6.png

And also, there were two champions attributed on two classes:
Group B Champions: @Harsk100 and Audi; Country is still being attributed;
WRC2.0T Champions: @Tzanetos, Subaru and Greece.

GRC-3 Standings After Round 8 from Rally Poland.&token=AC4w5Vjolfig7wp5MTAGf5JvhN7jWssADw%3A1512575807139&usp=sheets_web

Congratulations for the winners and see you for the Final Two Rounds!

I think, finally, I shall be attending!
Great to hear, hlar!

You're still on time, you can attend the next two Rounds. :cheers:

Anyways, next week, there will be live Rounds 9 and 10 from GRO GRC-3. The purpose of those two rounds being scheduled to the same week is to prevent the schedule from falling Behind. So, the Organisation is looking forward to end the GT6 Rallying a better way and to see you on the track for those two final rounds.

Round 9 will be on GT Arena Foward 5 Laps, while on Round 10 will be on Eiger Nordwand W Trail Reverse, 4 Laps.

Who's going to attend? Good luck! :cheers:

Last edited:
I'd just like to announce, if possible, that I shall be creating a race series called the Petrol Tour of Europe. Here below are some basic details which shall be expanded later. Do not stop doing the GRC though to join this! I shall be continuing to do the GRC despite my involvement in this.

The "Petrol Tour of Europe"

Hey guys,

I am announcing the possible creation of the Tour of Europe: A 500pp (or so) road tour around Europe, in iconic locations and tracks. You could compare it similarly to the cycling Tour de France as an example.

I haven't decided, but the tour could consist of races, time trials, endurance races and possibly rally's. Vote above to decide on what category of races you want to be included in the tour!

A map and further details may come out in a few days.

Thank you for showing interest! :)

hlar

Thanks for showing interest! Feel free to comment ideas and that.

hlar

Here are the Round 9 and 10 results, sorry for taking too long.

upload_2017-12-22_22-54-49.png
upload_2017-12-22_22-55-0.png

Here are the final Standings, congratulations to the class Winners!

Overall: @Harsk100, Audi, Portugal;
Group A: @MrMelancholy15, Toyota, Canada;
Group B: @Harsk100, Audi, Portugal;
WRC2.0: @calhauduro_GTi, Subaru, Spain;
WRC2.0T: @Tzanetos, Subaru, Greece.

Thanks to everyone for participating on GRC. See you on 2018 International Rally Championship, now on DiRT Rally.The season is now finished! :cheers:

Is that a relative of yours Harsk, the girl at number 11?

So we doing Dirt Rally 4 after Christmas?

I'm so sorry I couldn't do the last two rounds. In the end, I just didn't have enough time... :(

About the GRC moving to DiRT Rally, I think it looks like I'll be getting it on PC. But I was wondering. Leagues in DiRT Rally is just uploading times etc. If I could complete times on the PC edition and send those times to you, would that be acceptable? A bit like in GT6 where we'd send our overall times. The only reason I think I'll be getting it on PC is the fact you can create custom liveries, and it just bugs me sometimes to see that Citroën C4 without a big Red Bull sticker on it and Loëb + Elena on the window :lol:

hlar

Last edited:
Is that a relative of yours Harsk, the girl at number 11?

So we doing Dirt Rally 4 after Christmas?
Yes John, the woman at 11th place is my mother, who is 1 year older than you. In case you don't know, my mother has been competing on rallies since The Rally Trophy - Little Christmas Cup. :sly:

I'm so sorry I couldn't do the last two rounds. In the end, I just didn't have enough time... :(

About the GRC moving to DiRT Rally, I think it looks like I'll be getting it on PC. But I was wondering. Leagues in DiRT Rally is just uploading times etc. If I could complete times on the PC edition and send those times to you, would that be acceptable? A bit like in GT6 where we'd send our overall times. The only reason I think I'll be getting it on PC is the fact you can create custom liveries, and it just bugs me sometimes to see that Citroën C4 without a big Red Bull sticker on it and Loëb + Elena on the window :lol:

hlar
That's a shame that you couldn't make it to the two rounds, hlar.

Well, regarding about DiRT Rally PC, I would have to see, as I'm not sure if doing a GRC championship by using 3 platforms would be right at this stage. Because if the championship will be on PS4 platform (Most likely it will be on PS4), then you have to buy a DiRT Rally for PS4 and not for PC.
But the 2018 Season is still being planned, so I'll keep you guys updated if something new happens. 👍

Last edited:
Back