[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Miku is the champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
  • 59,255 views
I will attend Saturday (June 25th)
At: 17bst
 
@Harsk100 thanks for hosting the USA session today.

You learn something new every day. Today, I learnt gravel setups don't suit tarmac tracks with RS tyres. Re-run on Laguna with a tarmac setup was about 1,000 times better, hehe. My run at Daytona was mostly tarmac tuned and went moderately well.

Excited to win the Group B12 category at the previous round. Wish I had attended the whole series. 👍
 
Last edited:
Harsk, I will be doing my run today in the Red Bull x2014.
 
@Harsk100 thanks for hosting the USA session today.

You learn something new every day. Today, I learnt gravel setups don't suit tarmac tracks with RS tyres. Re-run on Laguna with a tarmac setup was about 1,000 times better, hehe. My run at Daytona was mostly tarmac tuned and went moderately well.

Excited to win the Group B12 category at the previous round. Wish I had attended the whole series. 👍
You're welcome, Ben.

I wish that I had called you earlier, but now that GRC started to gain interest, then it's been more fun on having you for the series.

You still can win the Group B title, as Ivan Miguez Rodriguez (#81 driver) has withdrawn from the series.

Harsk, I will be doing my run today in the Red Bull x2014.
Okay.

That's a shame that you have been Disconnected.

If you wish to do the rally in the next days, then save the settings from my lobby and then use them to do your lap times with Ruwan and Terrordog.
 
You're welcome, Ben.

I wish that I had called you earlier, but now that GRC started to gain interest, then it's been more fun on having you for the series.

You still can win the Group B title, as Ivan Miguez Rodriguez (#81 driver) has withdrawn from the series.


Okay.

That's a shame that you have been Disconnected.

If you wish to do the rally in the next days, then save the settings from my lobby and then use them to do your lap times with Ruwan and Terrordog.
You have my Laguna times. Do you want me to just restart the entire Daytona leg?
 
Can we switch cars between legs?
Do we do both legs in one day
 
ss3
Ohh, duh thanks
And are both legs in one day?
If you can do that. Every situation is different.
 
You can restart the Daytona Leg.


No, you can't. Only between rounds.


Yes, depending of your availability.
Ok thanks I can do both in one day
 
I am available tonight, since there are no euro 2016 matches today.
 
I'm on now if anyone whats to join:D
 
Forget it. Can I do tomorrow, 16:00 BST?
 
Sorry for not running today, I'll run on Saturday.
Okay then.

Forget it. Can I do tomorrow, 16:00 BST?
Yes, you can, mate. I was going to send you a PM on PSN, but because you were playing Pro Evolution Soccer, then I couldn't do it, otherwise I would be rude just because I had interrupted your Pro Evolution Soccer play.

Anyways, here's the Round 7's final classification after Day 5.

upload_2016-6-24_12-25-5.png
 
Okay then.


Yes, you can, mate. I was going to send you a PM on PSN, but because you were playing Pro Evolution Soccer, then I couldn't do it, otherwise I would be rude just because I had interrupted your Pro Evolution Soccer play.

Anyways, here's the Round 7's final classification after Day 5.

View attachment 561564

There's no need to say sorry for interrupting my playing, I have no problem because I can join anytime I'm free
 
8:30 BST if no changes happen
 
Sorry for double post guys, here's the final classification after Day 7. If there are no changes or new drivers after this post has made, then this is the official final classification.

grc r7 day 7.JPG
 
Back