[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Miku is the champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
  • 59,258 views
I thought my points would transfer. Never mind, I'll keep the S1 PP. I hoped I could join GROUP B but I have to stay for the points.
No, the points from the Pikes Peak aren't transferred for the Group B.
 
Okay. I'll remain in the S1. 👍
 
He means the car class.
Oh OK
I was gonna say I better not have missed it I love only an hour from pikes peak so I Definately would've wanted to do that.
 
I mean who is he?
 
Here's the final classification of Round 8: Erhart gets the 6th win in this GRC season.

gr8.JPG
 
Oh man, 1.3 seconds from 1st place in WRC. If only I didn't make that mistake at Deep Forest - I lost about 10 or 15 seconds with it! :(
 
How are both renaults in different classes?
 
ss3
How are both renaults in different classes?
One uses the GRO regulations, the other was tuned at 500pp.
 
Are we on the 7th race going?
We're on halfway!

The Round 8 has been completed, so now on the road to Round 9!

For the Round 9, we will do the stages at Trial Mountain, as it resembles an Amazon Environment.
 
Looks like nobody contested Group B in this round. Work opportunities at my new place are looking up. I might be able to celebrate by bringing my PS3 out of retirement soon.
 
Looks like nobody contested Group B in this round. Work opportunities at my new place are looking up. I might be able to celebrate by bringing my PS3 out of retirement soon.
That's an great shame that no one has contested the Group B in Round 8. But hopefully we will have people joining in Group B at Round 9.

That's great of you having work opportunities. If you wish to work on a job to have a better life, then you are free to. Remember, social life comes first before GT6! 👍
 
Speaking of departing from gt6, I will not be able to catch the next two rounds due to family-related events that force me away from the ps3 for a while.
Unless I can start the next round earlier by tmr I cannot attend the next few rounds.
 
What's happened to the forum?💡
 
Nothing happened...
 
Speaking of departing from gt6, I will not be able to catch the next two rounds due to family-related events that force me away from the ps3 for a while.
Unless I can start the next round earlier by tmr I cannot attend the next few rounds.
Sorry mate, but unfortunately, the GRC R9 is in next week.

Anyways, have a great time on family-related events. 👍

What's happened to the forum?💡
Nothing has happened. The forum is fine. 👍
 
Guys, the Round 9 starts in next Monday (July 25th) and it ends in next sunday (July 31st).

The brazilian rally will be having two following legs:
1st Leg: Trial Mountain Forward, 10 Laps & 2nd Leg: Trial Mountain Reverse, 10 Laps.

Anyways, I would like to confirm your presences for the Round 9.

ATTENDING:

Monday (July 25th):



Tuesday (July 26th):


Wednesday (July 27th):



Thursday (July 28th):



Friday (July 29th):


Saturday (July 30th)


Sunday (July 31st)


ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:


NOT ATTENDING


UNCONFIRMED
@MonGnoM @
@RacingHardTV
@Flaco13
@IfAndOr
@AndreasR
@nonka
@JockeP22
@MannYhAvitZ
@Zolon32
@buybon355
@Manasseh257NSX
@F1SCOTSMAN
@eran0004
@LexLathor
@DVArt
@John Wells
@tarnheld
@Aaroh
@randyrockstiff
@Zellgro
@Veilside2jz
@TS040
@Formidable
@lxmmy
@GremlinWon
@J_Starscream
@Smurfybug
@S_Bridge
@ZedMan1996
@RoadRageDudez
@swiftsmith
@Marco Lara
@CursedDR15
@StarLight
@SmileyWRX
@Jfrod
@Mamaghi
@RacingHardTV
@eran0004
@nonka
@ss3
@LITTLEBLACKO
@terrordog1490
@hEDpH81
@Obelisk
@BenMillard
@epic_apri_39
 
Forgot to mention me again

ATTENDING:


Monday (July 25th):



Tuesday (July 26th):


Wednesday (July 27th):


Thursday (July 28th):

@CrazyJohn / 22:00 BST

Friday (July 29th):


Saturday (July 30th)


Sunday (July 31st)


ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:


NOT ATTENDING


UNCONFIRMED
@MonGnoM @
@RacingHardTV
@Flaco13
@IfAndOr
@AndreasR
@nonka
@JockeP22
@MannYhAvitZ
@Zolon32
@buybon355
@Manasseh257NSX
@F1SCOTSMAN
@eran0004
@LexLathor
@DVArt
@John Wells
@tarnheld
@Aaroh
@randyrockstiff
@Zellgro
@Veilside2jz
@TS040
@Formidable
@lxmmy
@GremlinWon
@J_Starscream
@Smurfybug
@S_Bridge
@ZedMan1996
@RoadRageDudez
@swiftsmith
@Marco Lara
@CursedDR15
@StarLight
@SmileyWRX
@Jfrod
@Mamaghi
@RacingHardTV
@eran0004
@nonka
@ss3
@LITTLEBLACKO
@terrordog1490
@hEDpH81
@Obelisk
@BenMillard
@epic_apri_39
 
I will have to play Sunday
(July 31) because I'll be on vacation until Saturday
 
Back