[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Miku is the champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
  • 59,108 views
ATTENDING:

Monday (January 18th):

@Harsk100 - 15:00 UTC
@Obelisk - Just need to confirm the hour.

Tuesday (January 19th):
@Harsk100 - 19:00 UTC

Wednesday (January 20th):
@CrazyJohn - 19:00 UTC

Thursday (January 21st):

Friday (January 22nd):
@LexLathor - From 17:00 UTC

Saturday (January 23rd):
@eran0004 - 13:00 UTC
@LexLathor - Anytime

Sunday (January 24th):
@eran0004 - 13:00 UTC
@LexLathor - Until 15:00

NOT ATTENDING:
@Formidable (In Florida for the entire week :( )
@TS040 (I've got a lot of college work, I'll be too busy to attend. :()

UNSURE:

UNCONFIRMED:
 
@TS040 (I've got a lot of college work, I'll be too busy to attend. :()
It's alright TS040. Good luck with your college work. You still can attend the rest of the rounds, so you should be able to make it at least 1 round during the season. 👍
 
ATTENDING:

Monday (January 18th):

@Harsk100 - 15:00 UTC
@Obelisk - Just need to confirm the hour.

Tuesday (January 19th):
@Harsk100 - 19:00 UTC

Wednesday (January 20th):
@CrazyJohn - 19:00 UTC

Thursday (January 21st):

Friday (January 22nd):
@LexLathor - From 17:00 UTC

Saturday (January 23rd):
@eran0004 - 13:00 UTC
@LexLathor - Anytime

Sunday (January 24th):
@eran0004 - 13:00 UTC
@LexLathor - Until 15:00

NOT ATTENDING:
@Formidable (In Florida for the entire week :( )
@TS040 (I've got a lot of college work, I'll be too busy to attend. :()
@RoadRunner36 (Sold the PS3... :()
UNSURE:

UNCONFIRMED:
 
Can make Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday:)
 
Hi! It's been a while but I believe I'll be available on Monday and Saturday for this
I think I'll stick with the same car I conditioned with.
 
Hi! It's been a while but I believe I'll be available on Monday and Saturday for this
I think I'll stick with the same car I conditioned with.
Okay. 👍
 
Sorry, I did some testing and saw that the S1 Pikes Peak would be my best choice. I'm changing. Sorry but this is the last time.
 
Sorry, I did some testing and saw that the S1 Pikes Peak would be my best choice. I'm changing. Sorry but this is the last time.
It's alright mate, you can change car at any round. 👍
 
Sorry for double post, but I need to update one thing:

On Course Maker track, there is a terrible glitch which makes your car lag.

To prevent further lag issues, the Stage 2 has been cancelled. This means that the Rally Portugal will have only 2 stages, which will be Grand Valley and GT ARENA.
 
^I froze for sixteen seconds at the start of my run.
 
^I froze for sixteen seconds at the start of my run.
That's why the Stage 2, the Point to Point track has been cancelled. The Course Maker tracks have a terrible glitch which makes your car lag.

That's why that from now on, the Course Maker tracks won't be used for the GRC series and will instead be replaced by tracks which are on the game.
 
Just to clarify some things.. So when will the championship today begin?
 
Oh is there an open lobby ?
 
His psn is harsk100 right?
 
:/ "room not found "
Send me a friend request on PSN.

Search "Grand Valley Speedway" on Online Lobby Filters and you will see my lobby.
 
So I haven't seen a response nor could join the online lobby...?
 
So I haven't seen a response nor could join the online lobby...?
I didn't recieve your friend request :(

Could you send it again, please?
 
Back