[GRO] III KART CHAMPIONSHIP - 100CC - Luke is the Season 1 champion.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 41 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
20023956_1602352833172780_8210040634798810947_o.jpg

Welcome to the III Kart Championship, the first ever Karting Championship to be sanctionated by Global Racing Organisation.
So, the championship was purposed by mikey_2412, who is one of GRO Stewards hosting a successful championship a long time ago. The Karts will be racing in Small Tracks, ranging from GT Arena to Autumn Mini!
Feel free to ask any questions, the GRO Organisation will get back to you with the correct information. 👍

So, the Global Racing Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track. Enjoy! :cheers:

Last edited:
Just to inform you @Harsk100, there's a friend who's also interested in participating. His PSN ID is RunFromTheHell
He'll run with the #23 👍
Could you tell him to fill the sign-up form and that he's invited to take part on another GRO Series such as GRC, please?

Thanks for informing me! 👍

Could you tell him to fill the sign-up form and that he's invited to take part on another GRO Series such as GRC, please?

Thanks for informing me! 👍
I sent him the form and he told me that he have filled it, so you can probably see it now. :cheers:

I did but i want you to explain me what FCY is..
FCY means Full Course Yellow and it is a Crash Caution. During that Caution, you are not allowed overtake nobody and you must keep same pace as other cars. However, if you are too far behind other cars, then you may speed up, so you will catch the other cars, but whatever you do, stay behind them.

However, if you are 1 lap down, you can unlap yourself for overtaking others, so you will catch up and be in the same lap as other drivers. This is called "Lucky Dog Lap". 👍

FCY means Full Course Yellow and it is a Crash Caution. During that Caution, you are not allowed overtake nobody and you must keep same pace as other cars. However, if you are too far behind other cars, then you may speed up, so you will catch the other cars, but whatever you do, stay behind them.

However, if you are 1 lap down, you can unlap yourself for overtaking others, so you will catch up and be in the same lap as other drivers. This is called "Lucky Dog Lap". 👍
The lucky dog goes for all drivers a lap down or just the first car a lap down?

So it's like Safety Car in F1

Sorry for double post, but for anyone who wants to take part on III Kart Championship 100cc Series, it is required to join the "III Kart Championship" Community Club. 👍

Sorry for Triple post in a row, but just a reminder:

The III Kart Lobby will be open at 20:00 BST, on the III Kart Community Club. If anyone hasn't joined the Club yet, please do. If you want to join, please click here. 👍

thanks... i certainly didn't expect that to happen.

I was restarting my router and I opened GT6 only to find out that qualifying had already started! i was patiently waiting for mikey to rejoin when he lost internet, the same didn't happen when i couldn't join the new room. Again thanks 👍

Last edited:
thanks... i certainly didn't expect that to happen.

I was restarting my router and I opened GT6 only to find out that qualifying had already started! i was patiently waiting for mikey to rejoin when he lost internet, the same didn't happen when i couldn't join the new room. Again thanks 👍
Me neither.

Anyways, the race ended with the win from Geoaens, @epic_apri_39 was 2nd and I was 3rd. So with that, the standings are the following:
iiikart standings after r1.JPG

So, here's the list of drivers who will have weight Changes:

- geoaens: 90kg; @epic_apri_39: 89 kg; @Harsk100: 88 kg; Run: 87 kg; @mikey_2412: 86kg.

I was talking about not waiting for me to restart my router...
Ah. Sorry CrazyJohn!

The players were asking to start and we thought that you weren't rejoining back the lobby. Besides, we were also behind Schedule.

The Organisation will do anything it takes for this situation not happening again in the future.

Helll nooo..im not racing again with this ****** organisation and these ****** drivers
Fine! Thanks for participating in GRO III Kart Championship 100cc.

Sorry for double post, but just a reminder of the Round #2 of GRO III Kart Championship 100cc will be run today. Lobby will be open at 20:00 BST.

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track! :cheers:

Back