Group 3 BoP Test by Windfire1010 GT7 Edition

listed in OP
Thanks for the clarification. I didn’t notice that at first.

But is there a list of the specs for those some where? From what I can tell it’s a combo of max. HP and max weight. I looked in the online manual and don’t see those details.

In other words, how do you know what boundaries to apply for “high speed BoP”?

Thanks for the clarification. I didn’t notice that at first.

But is there a list of the specs for those some where? From what I can tell it’s a combo of max. HP and max weight. I looked in the online manual and don’t see those details.

In other words, how do you know what boundaries to apply for “high speed BoP”?
Every track is labeled in the game as a high speed track, mid speed track, or a low speed track. The horsepower and weight figures are determine by the game. All the setups are the setups you would be forced to use in any online race when BoP is forced on witch is the stock setup.

I think the most interesting test in terms of BoPs could be to manually tune all Gr.3 cars and try to balance them out a bit more to know if it is possible to have a wider range of cars competing instead of having the huge gaps and OP cars with fixed PD BoPs.
But great job ^^

They’ve updated the BoP for a handful of vehicles. Are you going to re-run? Otherwise some of this is out of date.

Good showing by the Macca there, it impressed me. Am curious where the Renault will end up too, I think it's a bit of an underdog.

I think the most interesting test in terms of BoPs could be to manually tune all Gr.3 cars and try to balance them out a bit more to know if it is possible to have a wider range of cars competing instead of having the huge gaps and OP cars with fixed PD BoPs.
But great job ^^
Seriously! If they let us work on BoP as a community we’d have it figured out in a weekend! For free!

Back