Group 4 BOP Test by Windfire1010 GT7 Edition

United States
New Jersey
AMS_Windfire
I decided to share my testing on the BOP of the Group 4 class. I wanted to know how far apart all the cars in the class really were. I did at least 12 laps in each car at every track and took the optimal time. I used 4 different tracks to test with. For the fuel and tire wear test I ran 5x fuel and 15x tire wear until the first tire went all the way red.

Low Speed BoP Track: Alsace - Village
High Speed BoP Track: Tokyo Expressway - South Counterclockwise
Mid Speed BoP Track: Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course
Mid Speed BoP Track: Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West

Spread sheet link:

Last edited:
Great thread. Bookmarked 👍

Surprised the Swift isn't last.

Did you remember to short shift some cars @Windfire1010? Like the 650S loses a lot of speed if you rev it past 1/4 rev bar. The M4 and Swift is around 1/2 bar. The Veyron around 3/4 bar. That could make a big difference to competitiveness and fuel consumption.

You can use this site to find the optimum shift points for each car (but it's not yet updated with cars that are new to GT7 unfortunately).

Looking forward to Gr.3 next, as well as Gr.B/2/1 if you have time.

Great thread. Bookmarked 👍

Surprised the Swift isn't last.

Did you remember to short shift some cars @Windfire1010? Like the 650S loses a lot of speed if you rev it past 1/4 rev bar. The M4 and Swift is around 1/2 bar. The Veyron around 3/4 bar. That could make a big difference to competitiveness and fuel consumption.

You can use this site to find the optimum shift points for each car (but it's not yet updated with cars that are new to GT7 unfortunately).

Looking forward to Gr.3 next, as well as Gr.B/2/1 if you have time.
If you click on each lap time it should take you to a YouTube video of my fastest lap in the 20 lap session so u can see how I drove the cars.

Back